GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jeff Hardy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/04/04 at 18:44
"Nothing From Nowher"
Does anybody know anything about Jeff Hardy? Has he joined a new fed, taken some time off or just generally packed it in. I think he was a better wrestler when he was with Matt Hardy as the Hardy Boyz though the whole warpaint business was a good reflection to his style when he was an individual on RAW. I think he gave EVERYTHING in his matches and i will always remember the table match (Hardyz Vs. Dudleyz) at the Royal Rumble back in '99. He was flying everywhere and i don't think anyone knew where he was going to jump from next. He has a cool style. Not only a great athlete, but he was; a musician and a GREAT poet.

I look forward to seeing his return if it ever happens and he'll always be my first pick of a wrestler on any wrestling game, even if i have to create him myself.

Please post any information, rumours or opinions on this thread.

Thanks
Thu 29/04/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Plate of glue"
<< <> >> wrote:
> Shhhhhh, your not supposed to out smart me! :|

:)
Thu 29/04/04 at 16:49
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
<< <> >> wrote:
> Why would gamefaqs tell you as it is frequently asked questions for
> GAMES not the WWE.
Yes that would be in the wrestling forum on gamefaqs.
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Better Than You"
Shhhhhh, your not supposed to out smart me! :|
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Plate of glue"
The Forums?
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Better Than You"
Why would gamefaqs tell you as it is frequently asked questions for GAMES not the WWE.
Wed 28/04/04 at 14:13
Regular
Nah it was on gamefaqs.Like i said that was what i heard, so it may or may not be true..cant say i care Jeff sucked.
Wed 28/04/04 at 14:00
Regular
"..."
From a 'friend' who thinks he's an insider no doubt...
Wed 28/04/04 at 13:54
Regular
Where exactly did you hear this?
Wed 28/04/04 at 13:21
Regular
herd last night that he was already with the wwe again and could be going to smackdown.
Fri 23/04/04 at 17:25
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Come back Jeff Hardy....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.