GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"oasis cd which one"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/04/04 at 21:06
Regular
i am trying to buy an oasis music cd but i don't know which one is best.#
which one should i get and where?
Tue 06/04/04 at 19:13
Regular
Definitely Maybe I would definitely get first. It's my favourite album full stop. Secondly I would go for Be Here Now, then Morning Glory.
Tue 06/04/04 at 17:34
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Hindu Times was a single, fool.

Rinsed and deservedly so, made even worse by the fact i am Currently listening to heathen chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

YEah soz for the error my stupid brain!
Tue 06/04/04 at 17:29
Regular
Hindu Times was a single, fool. From Heathen Chemistry.

True, Morning Glory doesn't have a bad track on it. But neither does Definitely Maybe. It's all good. It's hard to choose between them, but if someone's just getting into Oasis, they need to buy the album with their best song on. And that's Live Forever.
Tue 06/04/04 at 17:25
Regular
bah,

morning glory is the better one, it is probably the best and definitive album of the 90's.

Definitely maybe is quality but doesn't have the consistent quality of Morning glory it has the highs. but lets face it Morning glory doesn't have a bad track on it.

after def maybe in second, Heathen chemistry [edit-muppet!] was great, new sound, same quality.
Tue 06/04/04 at 11:44
Regular
Definitely Maybe has got to be your 1st buy if you want to get into Oasis. Then get Morning Glory. After that, it's all about Heathen Chemistry. Then get The Masterplan to realise how amazing their B-Sides are. Then Be Here Now. Then, if you can't think of something better to get, Standing On The Shoulder of Giants.

Anyway - Definitely Maybe 1st. Because it has Live Forever. And Supersonic. And Rock 'n' Roll Star. And Shakermaker. And Columbia. And the rest of the album.
Tue 06/04/04 at 11:02
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
[URL]http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=CD&title=16279&p=34&c=&g=48[/URL]

This is a great deal on Definitely Maybe at least, which is the best album, very tightly challenged by Morning Glory.
Tue 06/04/04 at 10:36
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Definately Maybe is probably their best album, but it depends what you're after. DM is more rocky whereas What's The Story is a bit more poppy and Be Here Now is a bit more experamentive.

My advice is to get them all.
Tue 06/04/04 at 08:47
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Ashley wrote:
> possibly their best song, what ever isn't on any of the albums!

It was an EP, though.
Mon 05/04/04 at 23:46
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Get a decent CD instead.
Mon 05/04/04 at 23:34
Regular
possibly their best song, what ever isn't on any of the albums!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.