GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have got a job on an advert!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 21:05
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Maybe...possibly. I was told by my film group that Tennents Lager are making an advert and need 6 young people to set up props, run errands and get people things. Basically I'll be their b!t
Page:
Wed 07/04/04 at 20:07
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Edgy wrote:
> Yes, Mystique is more fortunate than yourself. She is respected.

lol you all say this as if I give a to$$. You do realise I'll rip anyone to shreds just because...well...I can. It's not personal. Just insulting for the sake of being insulting. Fun all the way! Aye my fat friend Mystqiue?
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:58
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> X has restraint. Something you might want to practice everytime you
> walk past Gregs you pie munching fiend.

You can talk! You have no restraint in the way you decide to rip on those more fortunate than yourself.

Yes, Mystique is more fortunate than yourself. She is respected.
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:56
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
X has restraint. Something you might want to practice everytime you walk past Gregs you pie munching fiend.
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:46
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Cubist.
>
> Lemme get this straight. She's 21 and thinking of renting a flat, you
> are 16 and living with your parents?
WHAT?! 'She's' 21?

Does she have a head rod too?
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:49
Regular
"None Stored"
You don't need to know anything about the context for an example to make sense/justify a point.
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:20
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
oldmanfunk wrote:
> You liar. You always take things to far becuase you HAVE to be right.
> And don't argue, becuase I will start bringing up examples.

Bring up examples if you want. They don't know me or you or anyone/thing these examples can include so it makes very little difference.
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:18
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> Guess what?! X is breaking up

Why? Is she entering the earth's atmosphere?
Wed 07/04/04 at 16:40
Regular
"None Stored"
You liar. You always take things to far becuase you HAVE to be right. And don't argue, becuase I will start bringing up examples.
Wed 07/04/04 at 15:03
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Exactly, I don't care enough to search for it heh.
Wed 07/04/04 at 14:50
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cub!st wrote:
> ORRRRRRR the fact that it's the 10th anniversary from his death was
> on every radio station last week, in newspapers and more.

Oh well. Not a recent google search then. A recent discovery from other sources.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.