GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crappy controller bas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/03/05 at 21:35
Regular
For the second time in he last few months, one of my official controllers has balls up. I've had no problems with my Cube since I got it at launch, and all of sudden both of my controllers go all rubbish.

Not a huge problem, just the D-pad seems to be stuck slightly going in one direction all the time. Seems a bit weird, seeing as I never use the D-pad, and exactly the same thing's happened on both controllers. It's very annoying when trying to aim on Resi, though, so I'll have to buy a new one.

I have so little money. :(
Tue 29/03/05 at 20:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Chr1s wrote:
> Even though he's banned? I'm slightly worried that you think I'm him.

Oh, well I wouldn't know if he was banned or not, would I?
Tue 29/03/05 at 20:06
Regular
Weird...

All of my N64 controllers gradually wore out.
Perhaps it was because I have two younger brothers.
Or it might be that we had Mario Party for a while with those "rotate the analogue stick" games which inevitably ground the plastic down.

Infact, the one surviving controller with NO defects is the one I bought AFTER we gave Mario Party back.

Interesting, that...
Tue 29/03/05 at 20:06
Regular
"The definitive tag"
gerrid wrote:
> Just put christoff on ignore - it makes the forum a much nicer place
> to be. Honestly.

Even though he's banned? I'm slightly worried that you think I'm him.
Tue 29/03/05 at 20:04
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Just put christoff on ignore - it makes the forum a much nicer place to be. Honestly.
Tue 29/03/05 at 19:59
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Domaye wrote:
> meh have you ever played on one of the gamecube controllers in shops
> which have been around a while? The analogue is floppy and doesnt
> stay still and the buttons either stay down when pressed or dont
> press :( bah

Or some idiot has managed to get a big piece of pastry from their sausage roll lodged down the side of the analogue.
Tue 29/03/05 at 19:49
Regular
Yeah, the C-stick on one my my GC controllers has mucked up. It still works, but it feels wierd....
Tue 29/03/05 at 17:27
Regular
"-_-"
meh have you ever played on one of the gamecube controllers in shops which have been around a while? The analogue is floppy and doesnt stay still and the buttons either stay down when pressed or dont press :( bah
Mon 28/03/05 at 22:44
Regular
"The definitive tag"
christoff wrote:
> there are no crappy controllers in this world only crappy people

And you're the crappiest.
Mon 28/03/05 at 00:25
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
What the blue hell are you on about?Stop trying to boost your word count by typing absolute b****cks and random crap.Put something sensible on this thread.(Directed at Christoff)

The N64 controller is still the best.I managed to damage the connection lead to the console so much it didn't fit in properly but it still worked like a charm.
Mon 28/03/05 at 00:20
Regular
"thursdayton!"
christoff wrote:
> where did kilgore expose this rubbish any way why dinn't he ask me if
> it was just me

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=121491&forumid=414[/URL]

It was actually Fosco, but meh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.