GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"American Beauty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/04/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Not a Jew"
On tonight at 9pm. (Can't remember channel)
Anyway is it any good? Because I don't want to waste valuable time watching something that is no good when I could be tossing instead. I could however watch and toss at the same time. Hmm, it has its possibilities, but one or the other might prove too distracting, and then there is the mess...
*cough*
Anyway do you recommend I watch it or not?
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:05
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
I love the film simply because it shows how totally f**ked up the 'American dream' is :D
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I love it because it show's you what a beautiful life you can have.
Stop looking at it for the negative aspect's and think about the ending monologue.
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:15
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
I just love the way that a guy with a stupidly well-paid job quits it to go work at a burger bar, because thats...what he wants to do!! None of that crap about wealth and possesion and so on. Plus the blonde is FIT.
Sun 04/04/04 at 10:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yup. It's a seriously freaky film, highlighting exactly what's wrong with America (And how ugly their cars are!).
Sun 04/04/04 at 14:41
Regular
I like it when he cons years of pay out of his previous job using a bribe, classic. And the ending speech.....moving to say the least.
Sun 04/04/04 at 15:33
Regular
i watched this first time, enjoyed it enough but couldn't see what the huge hype was about. watched it a second time and was hooked.

A lot of people enjoyed it immensely, but even if you did its even better when you watch it a second time, as you see how all the subtle patterns fit together.
Mon 05/04/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"Smile! You're at Mr.Smiley's!"
Mon 05/04/04 at 14:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's cool

Funniest moment was when his wife is getting humped by the 'king'.

Or when he's caught having a protein shake,
Mon 05/04/04 at 17:56
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"Who's the King?! Who's the King!? WHO'S THE KING?!"
"You are, you're the king, f**k me your majesty! Give me the Royal Treatment!!!"

There were other such puns and that above is not completely accurate, but meh.
Mon 05/04/04 at 18:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
Cyclone wrote:
> Terrific film, one of my favourites.
>
> Mena Suvari? Odd face...

I think she's pretty, I'm a fan of high cheekbones. I don't like her bum shaped face though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.