GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone asked for my number at work"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 22:47
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Oh yes.

Some girl saw me behind the counter at work yesterday and her and her little posse of good looking friends came up to me and said crap like "Hey guy. Wanna go this house party on saturday guy. Yea guy. Hmm okay guy. I like your hair guy". I was a little disturbed on her overuse of the word guy but it doesn't matter if she was annoying, as long as she looks good.

The main girl was literely all over me. It would of been the equavilent for her just to have thrown her panties at me and scream like a groupy.

We exchanged information and when they all left my manager started making jokes about me being a "womanizer".

It must be the new green/blue hair.

;-D
Fri 02/04/04 at 23:10
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Why don't you use a room?

X lives miles away with X's boyfriend and I live in Edinburgh with my parents. Either way it's hard to get to a room and explain why the other is there so we just break out into fits of lust in random places. Meh, works for me.
Fri 02/04/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why don't you use a room?
Fri 02/04/04 at 23:07
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Azul wrote:
> DC - do an SO profile thing.
>
> I'll shove on that old pic of yours with the radioactive blue hair.
> That pic is genius.

Nah I look dead in that pic and my hair is not as jizzworthy.

Now it's lightish green/blue.
Fri 02/04/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
2 minutes this time?
Fri 02/04/04 at 23:05
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Me and X had oral sex up some stairs in Edinburgh about an hour ago while X was wearing X's boyfriend's jacket. Ohhhh crash and burn Russ! (Russ=X's boyfriend)

Anyway yeh nice going DrunkCow!
Fri 02/04/04 at 23:01
"I love yo... lamp."
Go Cow.
Fri 02/04/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm gonna crash it
Fri 02/04/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
DC - do an SO profile thing.

I'll shove on that old pic of yours with the radioactive blue hair. That pic is genius.
Fri 02/04/04 at 22:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Sounds like Linda from Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie, "guy"...how old were they?

Heh, house party. I wish I were in America.
Fri 02/04/04 at 22:50
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
You and your psychotic hair.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.