GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Admit it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/04/04 at 08:34
Regular
"Time Up"
Everybody in this place has to admit: You only accept people who have been here from the beggining, you don't accept new comers, everybody who is not here from the beggining is considered to be stupid. I don't even know why I am still making posts. I just got tired of this.
Thu 01/04/04 at 08:34
Regular
"Time Up"
Everybody in this place has to admit: You only accept people who have been here from the beggining, you don't accept new comers, everybody who is not here from the beggining is considered to be stupid. I don't even know why I am still making posts. I just got tired of this.
Thu 01/04/04 at 08:41
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Who made you feel that way?
Thu 01/04/04 at 08:46
Regular
I don't believe that's true. Newbies are usually slated because they have done something to warrant it, be it spamming, being stupid, pointless insults, trolling etc.

I can't think of names, but there are a few newbies out there right now that are decent. To be honest, I don't see a problem with you.

You've just got to be careful not to wind anyone up or appear retarded - regulars prey on the weak :D
Thu 01/04/04 at 08:56
Regular
"\\"
I've been here 1000+ days... Still no one likes me.
Thu 01/04/04 at 09:10
Regular
"Time Up"
I don't understand, what is the fault that I did? You said that I appear to be retarded? How?
Thu 01/04/04 at 09:16
Regular
I didn't say you have appeared retarded in the past, just advising that you try and avoid that trap.

I have certainly come across as retarded more than a few times - I just make a joke of my stupidity or let it pass.
Thu 01/04/04 at 09:23
Regular
"Time Up"
Ok, most threads here last for several pages, while mu topics usually have 5 posts maximum including 2 that I have written. Nobody likes what I talk about.
Thu 01/04/04 at 09:33
Regular
"Teal'c"
I admit it, young hove.
Thu 01/04/04 at 09:44
Regular
"Remember me?"
See, what you gotta do, Cusack, is get yourself a gimmick. It's not enough to just post. You gotta want it, son. You gotta believe in the post, son. You gotta believe in yourself.

Or something.
Thu 01/04/04 at 09:45
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Sometimes I make topics that only get 4 posts, sometimes I get some with a hundred or so. It just depends how many people are intrested or relate to the stuff ya talk about.

See J. Nash here loves me to bits. He would make love to me through his USB port if he could. But do you see him posting on all you topics? No. Because I talk about things like how I love juice or some similiar sh@t.

Oh btw. How the hell is it 9:40 over there if it's still 3:40 over here?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.