GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"8 arrests and a bit of fertiliser."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/03/04 at 22:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Selected paragraphs from bbc.co.uk

Eight men have been arrested across south-east England amid intelligence suggestions a plot to bomb civilians may have been foiled.
The suspects, all aged from 17 to 32, are being questioned at two high-security police stations in London.

More than half a ton of ammonium nitrate fertiliser was seized from a self storage unit in west London.

Ammonium nitrate, the fertiliser seized from the lock-up in Boston Road, Hanwell, west London, can be mixed with other chemicals (petrol) to create a powerful explosive.

Mr Clarke said: "Today's operation is part of continuing and extensive inquiries by police and the security service into alleged international terrorist activity and I must stress that the threat from terrorism remains very real. The public must remain watchful and alert."
Wed 31/03/04 at 09:07
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
That you might have got blown up?
Wed 31/03/04 at 08:19
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
It served as a reminder.
Wed 31/03/04 at 08:16
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> If anyone is interested.

Why? What can you add to the story? "One of those arrests took place near me...". Why thank you.

You've already told us that.
Wed 31/03/04 at 07:56
Regular
If anyone is interested.
Wed 31/03/04 at 07:56
Regular
One of those arrests took place near me...
Tue 30/03/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Mmmm orange and petrol
Tue 30/03/04 at 22:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im interested in the chemistry of the reaction.
Tue 30/03/04 at 22:15
Regular
[S]I used to have lots of fun making napalm from a recipe in the jolly rogers cookbook.
Tue 30/03/04 at 22:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Selected paragraphs from bbc.co.uk

Eight men have been arrested across south-east England amid intelligence suggestions a plot to bomb civilians may have been foiled.
The suspects, all aged from 17 to 32, are being questioned at two high-security police stations in London.

More than half a ton of ammonium nitrate fertiliser was seized from a self storage unit in west London.

Ammonium nitrate, the fertiliser seized from the lock-up in Boston Road, Hanwell, west London, can be mixed with other chemicals (petrol) to create a powerful explosive.

Mr Clarke said: "Today's operation is part of continuing and extensive inquiries by police and the security service into alleged international terrorist activity and I must stress that the threat from terrorism remains very real. The public must remain watchful and alert."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.