GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"8 arrests and a bit of fertiliser."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/03/04 at 22:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Selected paragraphs from bbc.co.uk

Eight men have been arrested across south-east England amid intelligence suggestions a plot to bomb civilians may have been foiled.
The suspects, all aged from 17 to 32, are being questioned at two high-security police stations in London.

More than half a ton of ammonium nitrate fertiliser was seized from a self storage unit in west London.

Ammonium nitrate, the fertiliser seized from the lock-up in Boston Road, Hanwell, west London, can be mixed with other chemicals (petrol) to create a powerful explosive.

Mr Clarke said: "Today's operation is part of continuing and extensive inquiries by police and the security service into alleged international terrorist activity and I must stress that the threat from terrorism remains very real. The public must remain watchful and alert."
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:40
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Thankyou Blank, I can see :)
Wed 31/03/04 at 18:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
When I first heard this story I thought "Hmm, yep, they could have used that fertiliser to make a bomb. On the other hand, they may have done something really subversive and used it as fertiliser."

EDIT: Oh, and Forest Fan? See what I'm doing now? I wanted to add more to my post, so I clicked "edit" and as if by magic I could do just that without needlessly lengthening the thread. It's a miracle.
Wed 31/03/04 at 16:33
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> They were planning to just blow up any place, maybe the local
> shopping
> centre, which could have meant my end.
>
> I've a feeling they were probably were planning for larger target
> than a shopping centre.

No, it's a big shopping complex.
Wed 31/03/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Icaruss wrote:
> Well it better not be Gregg's bakery.

Swine. I'm itching for a couple of steak bakes now. :)
Wed 31/03/04 at 16:20
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:

> I've a feeling they were probably were planning for larger target
> than a shopping centre.

Well it better not be Gregg's bakery.
Wed 31/03/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> They were planning to just blow up any place, maybe the local shopping
> centre, which could have meant my end.

I've a feeling they were probably were planning for larger target than a shopping centre.
Wed 31/03/04 at 16:15
Regular
They were planning to just blow up any place, maybe the local shopping centre, which could have meant my end.
Wed 31/03/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Only would have had to go to my local shopping centre and I could have
> been gone.

Why would anybody want to hurt you?

Its not like your ideas are contrevertial.

And you don't annoy people with fundamentally conservative religious views.

You don't criticise people for being humane and ending a persons suffering. Why would anybody want to hurt you???
Wed 31/03/04 at 09:25
Regular
Only would have had to go to my local shopping centre and I could have been gone.
Wed 31/03/04 at 09:24
Regular
Yep.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.