GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL NOTABLE VOTING THREAD MARCH 2004"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/04 at 09:44
Regular
For those of you who don't know how this works, we regularly run a notable election where all the current regular or notables (sorry, no newbies or JATs) vote for who they would like to be the next notable member. The advantage of this is that you get your name in gold and have the knowledge that you are well respected and thought of highly, there are no extra privileges over other posters for notables.

Now for the rules.

No newbies or JATs are allowed to vote, you have to be at least a regular.

You can only vote once, and you cannot change your mind later on. Any post that has been edited will not count, as well as any posts from members posting multiple times, ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD ONCE! Also any user caught posting under multiple usernames will have their votes struck off.

The voting deadline is midnight tonight according to the SR system clock, any vote after 23:59 will not count, so get your votes in early.

You cannot vote for yourself, an existing notable or a current member of staff.

To place a vote, simply write 'I vote for...', then the username of the person you wish to see as a notable. There should be no chatting at all in this thread.

Have fun ;)
Mon 29/03/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
I vote for Rickoss
Mon 29/03/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I vote Jonathan Nash
Mon 29/03/04 at 22:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Wow!

*blush* My first evah vote!

I vote l'Azul.
Mon 29/03/04 at 22:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I vote for 'Hi Five'
Mon 29/03/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
I vote for Snuggly!
Mon 29/03/04 at 21:43
Regular
I vote Mr Snuggly.
Mon 29/03/04 at 21:18
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I vote Paradox...I guess...
Mon 29/03/04 at 21:11
Regular
I vote Dringo
Mon 29/03/04 at 21:03
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I vote Paradox.
Mon 29/03/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I vote for Paradox:.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.