GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snuggly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/03/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Just wondering...why are some of you voting for him?

You all say 'oh he's done a brilliant job for 4 years', the point is IT WAS HIS (edit: bad word) JOB, anyone would have done the same.

So yes, don't vote for the Snugglemeister, don't watse your vote.

Vote Kylie or E_B
Mon 29/03/04 at 10:18
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
... as always.
Mon 29/03/04 at 10:18
Regular
Sounds like a threat to us, anyway Snuggly is going to win, so nothing to worry about there. Just wanted to be different...
Mon 29/03/04 at 10:15
Regular
You may think that it was his job to spend all his time talking to you lot but it really wasn't. True he had to moderate these forums and could have done so in a business like way. Instead he went way over the call of duty (envisages Snugly diving to take a bullet for the forums) to make this place more fun. The least you can do is promote him to a position of respect.

Oh and I’m not saying that if he doesn't get in they’ll be consequences but just remember who hold the root passwords.
Mon 29/03/04 at 10:04
Regular
Two people have already voted Snuggly.
Mon 29/03/04 at 07:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
~Darling~ wrote:
> Tough choice but...Kylie..she has a nicer as$...apparently!!

You could just have typed "ass" you know
Mon 29/03/04 at 07:34
Regular
": ("
Hes already a regular, thats unfair.He doesn't work for SR, hes one of us and he gets to automatically become a regular. I still like him but i think some of us get treated unfairly.
Mon 29/03/04 at 01:40
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Joe, EMESHEN (Msn)
Mon 29/03/04 at 01:37
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Damn him and purple still no snuggles.
Mon 29/03/04 at 01:37
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Staff regular
Mon 29/03/04 at 01:33
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
aqua?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.