GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snuggly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/03/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Just wondering...why are some of you voting for him?

You all say 'oh he's done a brilliant job for 4 years', the point is IT WAS HIS (edit: bad word) JOB, anyone would have done the same.

So yes, don't vote for the Snugglemeister, don't watse your vote.

Vote Kylie or E_B
Mon 29/03/04 at 17:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
Rallying the troops there aintcha pal :-)
Mon 29/03/04 at 17:53
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I won't pretend I'm the world's greatest poster, because I'm not. I barely put any effort in posting these days, but I don't need to, because I'm great even when I don't try. But I still contribute. And if you'll notice, I'm about halfway up the top posters list, and only about 10% of those posts would have been about work. If I only posted about work stuff, why am I still here?

Answer: because I became stupidly addicted to these forums some time ago, read and post at least every day and enjoy chatting to funny and friendly people (for the most part). If I ever spoke 'down' to you or was rude to you, it was either because you deserved it, or because you made my job harder and got on my nerves (a la Shaneo). I'm not in the business of starting arguments or rivalries over the internet, that's pointless. I come on here to read certain people's stuff, check out new things that people have posted and occasionally post my own bits and bobs.

If you wanna vote for me then go ahead, I'll still be here even if you don't. Vote for Timmargh is you're gonna vote for anyone. You've gotta love his spakker stories. Viva la TIMMARGH!
Mon 29/03/04 at 17:34
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Bob wrote:
> You may think that it was his job to spend all his time talking to you
> lot but it really wasn't. True he had to moderate these forums and
> could have done so in a business like way. Instead he went way over
> the call of duty (envisages Snugly diving to take a bullet for the
> forums) to make this place more fun. The least you can do is promote
> him to a position of respect.
>
> Oh and I’m not saying that if he doesn't get in they’ll be
> consequences but just remember who hold the root passwords.

He didn't though, he only posted about forum stuff, e.g. 'changes'.
Mon 29/03/04 at 17:02
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Forest Fan wrote:
> And they weren't blasphemous.

What's so special about being blaphemous? So it's okay to go around being bigotted and offensive people as long as you don't disrespect your particular God is it? That's ridiculous.
Mon 29/03/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
loki wrote:
> That's becuase many of the beliefs you posted were stupid and
> offensive. Can't fault him there.

Good job this isn't Mid West USA eh? You'd have pick up trucks full of people laying siege to SR Towers...
Mon 29/03/04 at 16:13
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
And they weren't blasphemous.
Mon 29/03/04 at 16:13
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Just sharing my opinons loki. They weren't meant blasphemously, unlike some...
Mon 29/03/04 at 16:07
Regular
"SOUP!"
Loki, I love yer tagline :-)
Mon 29/03/04 at 16:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
Bob wrote:
> Blah blah blah, Snuggly is my boyfriend, lal lal lal

Yeah but he talked to us, often down to us, because it came with the job and he had nothing better to do that lick stamps and ban Shane-O - He's a nice bloke but I think his contribution to the forums isn't as great as all of his notable buddies have made out. Although the election is just a re-named popularity contest I suppose he is better known and 'respected' (as much as someone caleld 'snuggly' can be) - but he's still not as good as FFF
Mon 29/03/04 at 15:28
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> Hes already a regular, thats unfair.He doesn't work for SR, hes one of
> us and he gets to automatically become a regular. I still like him
> but i think some of us get treated unfairly.

Why's that unfair? He frequently posted at the weekends, when he was off work on holidays and in the evenings. He's posted more than enough in his own time to qualify as a regular. So why should we remove his stats? That would be unfair. Not that I reckon he'd really care anyway. You can take this stuff too seriously y'know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.