GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rangers 1-2 Celtic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/03/04 at 14:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Henrik Larsson, Alan Thompson, then Stephen Thompson late on for Rangers.

Ahaha. Could Rangers be more crap? It's doubtful. Today they did well at giving the ball away, and excelled in handing Celtic possession on a plate.

Still, well done Celtic. That'll be the whole season undefeated then.
Mon 29/03/04 at 13:31
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
How are Celtic going to survive without Larsson next season?

It's like asking Manchester United how would they survive if the referees weren't so biased to them!
Mon 29/03/04 at 20:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They have Sutton, Hartson, Pearson and Maloney anyway.

Plus, hopefully the board will put money out for O'Neill at the end of this season. Despite reaching the UEFA Cup Final last season and generating a lot of income, the board refused to put any money towards transfers.

Now, hopefully, with a good run again, they'll be able to give O'Neill a nice amount to spend for next season.
Mon 29/03/04 at 20:59
Regular
Who's going to be their 40 goal man, though? Their target man.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Baros!!!"
What makes you think they need a 40 goal a season player?

Okay, Larsson might be leading goalscorer, but look at Sutton. He's second leading goalscorer in the SPL.

My moneys on them winning it next season aswell, providing Rangers don't get a few quality players in.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:36
Regular
They need someone to get the goods up front. And Henrik Larsson is that man.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Baros!!!"
For competing in Europe yes, but not in the SPL.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Forest Fan wrote:
> They need someone to get the goods up front. And Henrik Larsson is
> that man.

And sorry, please do remind me, but who scored that goal in Europe against Barcelona, one of the biggest clubs in the World, with, what was in my opinion, a World class finish?
And I emphasise on world class finish because don't worry, I expect you to bring up, "But oh, Larsson let it bounce off his head".
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:55
Regular
They need someone like Louis Saha or Pierre van Hooijdonk. A real number 9, to knock in the goals, week in week out, with concistency.
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Champions League

Sutton - 6 goals
Larsson - 3 goals

Total

Larsson - 33 Goals
Sutton - 24 Goals
Thompson - 13 Goals
Hartson 11 Goals

Now to me that does not look like Celtic are a 1 man team. Larsson is a good player, but I still think they can do well without him.
Tue 30/03/04 at 20:01
Regular
Who will be their top scorer in years to come?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.