GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rangers 1-2 Celtic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/03/04 at 14:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Henrik Larsson, Alan Thompson, then Stephen Thompson late on for Rangers.

Ahaha. Could Rangers be more crap? It's doubtful. Today they did well at giving the ball away, and excelled in handing Celtic possession on a plate.

Still, well done Celtic. That'll be the whole season undefeated then.
Sun 28/03/04 at 14:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Henrik Larsson, Alan Thompson, then Stephen Thompson late on for Rangers.

Ahaha. Could Rangers be more crap? It's doubtful. Today they did well at giving the ball away, and excelled in handing Celtic possession on a plate.

Still, well done Celtic. That'll be the whole season undefeated then.
Sun 28/03/04 at 15:51
Regular
"Better Than You"
Both Celtic and Arsenal could go all season wih out been defeated. That'd be great. :D I like Celtic but I just want Arsenal to do well cos I hate Man U and Arsenal are the only team who can get he title apart from Man U.
Sun 28/03/04 at 17:00
"I love yo... lamp."
What have you been on AJ, acid tripping again? It was a decent Rangers performance, the one person on the pitch who consistently gave the ball away was Larsson, who despite the goal, had a poor game.

Rangers created a few chances, and had Lovenkrands been able to convert that sitter in the first half to level the match, Rangers would have one. They dominated Celtic in the possession and held the ball well. They also had a lot more corners than Celtic because they piled on the pressure?
Sun 28/03/04 at 17:01
"I love yo... lamp."
<< <> >> wrote:
> Both Celtic and Arsenal could go all season wih out been defeated.
> That'd be great. :D I like Celtic but I just want Arsenal to do well
> cos I hate Man U and Arsenal are the only team who can get he title
> apart from Man U.

Yes, that little blue London team, (what they called again, Chelsea?) are so out of it now.
Sun 28/03/04 at 17:07
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
What are the chances of Celtic and Arsenal winning the Premiership, Champions League, Scottish Premier League and UEFA CUP between them?
Sun 28/03/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Forest Fan wrote:
> What are the chances of Celtic and Arsenal winning the Premiership,
> Champions League, Scottish Premier League and UEFA CUP between them?

That would be really funny.
Sun 28/03/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Had Celtic to beat Rangers 3 times this season, and they have so everytime.

Easy Money. =D
Sun 28/03/04 at 20:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> What have you been on AJ, acid tripping again? It was a decent Rangers
> performance, the one person on the pitch who consistently gave the
> ball away was Larsson, who despite the goal, had a poor game.
>
> Rangers created a few chances, and had Lovenkrands been able to
> convert that sitter in the first half to level the match, Rangers
> would have one. They dominated Celtic in the possession and held the
> ball well. They also had a lot more corners than Celtic because they
> piled on the pressure?

Heh. Rangers' possession is due to the fact that Celtic sat in for the majority of the second half. When you build up a 2-0 lead and don't need any more, teams tend to get that way. Fair enough Rangers created a handful of chances, as I suppose it's true, but Marshall did only have to make two saves, while Klos had to make a whole lot more.

A decent performance, maybe. But you can't put in a "decent performance" when the team you're playing puts in a much better one. It doesn't work that way in Old Firm games. Rangers have been worse this season, I'll admit, but they weren't the Rangers of old.

But to be fair, your point about Larsson was correct. I don't think he was quite the player he's shown himself as many times before, today. Still, he got his 244th Celtic goal (I think that was what they said), and he can certainly be forgiven for one bad performance, can't he?
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:09
"I love yo... lamp."
It was still a heartening display by Rangers. I haven't seen anyone mess a Celtic defence around as much as Burke did to Kennnedy. It was like he had been watching Jimmy Johnstone videos.
Mon 29/03/04 at 13:30
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Wakka wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> What are the chances of Celtic and Arsenal winning the Premiership,
> Champions League, Scottish Premier League and UEFA CUP between them?
>
> That would be really funny.

I'm pretty confident it will happen too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.