GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rangers 1-2 Celtic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/03/04 at 14:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Henrik Larsson, Alan Thompson, then Stephen Thompson late on for Rangers.

Ahaha. Could Rangers be more crap? It's doubtful. Today they did well at giving the ball away, and excelled in handing Celtic possession on a plate.

Still, well done Celtic. That'll be the whole season undefeated then.
Tue 06/04/04 at 18:35
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
Rangers r missin more than just a few things! They r rubbish and it'll probobly take them a few years 2 get out of the rut! Celtic have heaps of European experiance and their just pure class!
Wed 31/03/04 at 07:33
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Maybe an attacking midfielder would suit their needs like Alexi Smertin or Joe Cole of Chelsea.
Wed 31/03/04 at 07:32
Regular
They will have money to spare if they continue to progress in the UEFA Cup though, so they will want to buy some players before the start of the season.
Tue 30/03/04 at 21:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hartson. He's been missing for the majority of the season, and still has knocked up 11 goals.

Next season, if he remains fit, they won't need to buy any new replacements.
Tue 30/03/04 at 20:01
Regular
Who will be their top scorer in years to come?
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Champions League

Sutton - 6 goals
Larsson - 3 goals

Total

Larsson - 33 Goals
Sutton - 24 Goals
Thompson - 13 Goals
Hartson 11 Goals

Now to me that does not look like Celtic are a 1 man team. Larsson is a good player, but I still think they can do well without him.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:55
Regular
They need someone like Louis Saha or Pierre van Hooijdonk. A real number 9, to knock in the goals, week in week out, with concistency.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Forest Fan wrote:
> They need someone to get the goods up front. And Henrik Larsson is
> that man.

And sorry, please do remind me, but who scored that goal in Europe against Barcelona, one of the biggest clubs in the World, with, what was in my opinion, a World class finish?
And I emphasise on world class finish because don't worry, I expect you to bring up, "But oh, Larsson let it bounce off his head".
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Baros!!!"
For competing in Europe yes, but not in the SPL.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:36
Regular
They need someone to get the goods up front. And Henrik Larsson is that man.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.