GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A mild hangover? Last night was sooooo worth it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/03/04 at 09:20
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
HAH! I’m alive :P And I only have a mild hangover, no headache just stomach cramps. Last night was sooo worth it. X is absolutely fantastic and X's mates Y and Z are both great too. The night started off with me in a dark alley of all places lol. I went to meet X outside the employee exit and from there we walked to some club X knew. The walk was good even if I was a bit quiet we still found stuff to talk about.

When I got there we found Z but neither of us had seen Z before (Z was there with Y) and we had to just guess who Z was heh. I spotted Z pretty quickly but X and me stood about for a bit anyway because neither of us were sure it was Z heh. Anyway once there were 3 of us we went upstairs.

X bought the first round of drinks and I talked to Z for a wee bit while X was away. When X got back though it only took a few more minutes for Y to arrive and then the whole party was there. This is when the story gets interesting heh.

We got just a little bit pished in our first bar. I got 3…4 Smirnoff Ices an Orgasm and a something Lady...THEY'RE COCKTAILS! Well test tubes with mixed booze in them anyway.

After that we strolled down to another club but I am such a light weight I can't even remember the street we were on. This is where X commandeered my jacket. First I went to the toilet and when I came back there was a flask of Fanta and Vodka just lying there for us all and we got pished on that. Ok X maybe more because X was drinking straight out of the container with straws heh. Still, we all got 2 shots of…whatever in there too and got totally reeking by that point. That’s when it was off back to that first club again to see if it had livened up a bit. It was absolutely crammed though. Me, still looking longingly at X, went to look for seats while X got more drinks. I can’t remember what X got but I’m sure it was something nice.

X new quite a few people there though and helped me finish my job of finding a table. Not only that once we sat down, X asked if X could have a kiss!…well actually I can’t remember when exactly it was but I know it was in that club and I know X was bloody brilliant. I had never kissed X before but X was definitely great. After that I kept hugging X, kissing X and generally just going all over X though. I think that was a bit clingy but hey, I was drunk. Anyway we had lost Yand Z and now it was Xand my turn to fondle each other heh.

Anyway after that I don’t know why but we went down some street to behind a great big metal bin that was sitting on the road with two slanted walls just on two sides. This is when it gets a bit too errr explicit for the younger forum members though so I shall stop there. Sufficed to say I lived up to the name of the first cocktail but didn't lose my virginity. More fondling than anything else. Still was a great night out, totally worth a few stomach pains the next day and I can't wait to do it again...too bad X has a boyfriend.

Anyway yeh, fun for all the family and was definitely a great first experience out clubbing...and I think you can guess what those other great first experiences were *whistles and looks smug* Right I'm off to get something to eat. The stomach pains woke me up early and I need to get rid of them.
Page:
Sun 04/04/04 at 00:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
X sounds like a dirty rotten slaaaag.

I don't want you hanging around with people like that Cubist, she's a bad influence. You'll probably get an STD off of her.
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:53
Regular
"Notable"
~Darling~ wrote:
> Who popped this?
>
>
> This topic will be purple soon because it's popped so often!!

You've once again done the impossible and impressed me.
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:52
Regular
my post should be his entrance music!
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:50
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I popped it as if he wants to 'lick his wounds' then he shouldn't be goign around postign it in other threads.
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:46
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Who popped this?

This topic will be purple soon because it's popped so often!!
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:45
Regular
[Verse 1]
X gon give it to ya
F*#k wait for you to get it on your own
X gon deliver to ya
Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
Wit the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel
Go hard gettin busy wit it
But I got such a good heart
I'll make a motherf*#ker wonder if he did it
Damn right and I'll do it again
Cuz I am right so I gots to win
Break break wit the enemy
But no matter how many cats I break bread wit
I'll break who you sendin me
You motherf*#ker never wanted nothin
But your wife said, that's for the light day
I'm gettin down, down
Make it say freeze
But won't be the one endin up on his knees (Whoo)
Please, If the only thing you cats did is come out to play
Get out my way

[Chorus: DMX]
First we gonna ROCK, Then we gonna ROLL
Then we let it POP, GO LET IT GO
X gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
X gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
[Repeat Once]
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Notable"
Why have hormones.

And why sell them.
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Why pop this?
Let the poor lad lick his wounds.
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:39
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
After just reading this is another topic I thought I would bring this oen abck up:

Me and X had oral sex up some stairs in Edinburgh about an hour ago while X was wearing X's boyfriend's jacket. Ohhhh crash and burn Russ! (Russ=X's boyfriend)

Why? Why do you still go on about it cubist? And just say the name
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
What would a man use those fo... oh, I see...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.