GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Only Fools & Horses won?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/03/04 at 23:33
Regular
Shocking. I've just been told that Blackadder didn't win the best British sitcom ever. Which is shocking. It should've been Friends. Or Will & Grace.
Sat 27/03/04 at 23:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Fresh Prince is genius.

Just not Fawlty Towers/Father Ted genius.
Sat 27/03/04 at 23:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Ah, Fresh Prince. Now I remember why US sitcoms shouldn't be allowed...
Sat 27/03/04 at 23:56
Regular
Well, it was a Channel 4 show on a BBC chart. But you already spotted that.

I would do that new (TM) thing, but I'm old school. Much like Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince. Only more so.
Sat 27/03/04 at 23:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
A program about programmes, done by a company that make programmes, is hardly going to be objective about it. Even from the point of view of those people who watch the BBC sitcoms also watching the programme about sitcoms so vote for them more.

But I don't see why US sitcoms like Mash, Cheers, Taxi, Frasier, Seinfeld etc weren't allowed. They're all good.
Sat 27/03/04 at 23:54
Regular
You'll have to be patient I'm afraid, ironic sarcasm takes a little while to sink in here. Check Meka's 'Gibson Raped my Eyes' thread to see what I mean.
Sat 27/03/04 at 23:52
Regular
You can do TM now. It's like, the coolest thing.

But Blackadder is excellent, I just think Father Ted missed out on being much higher.
Sat 27/03/04 at 23:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Friends has flashes of genius, but, from what i've seen or Will and Grace, it's utter pish
Sat 27/03/04 at 23:50
Regular
Father Ted is nowhere near as good as Blackadder. But even that pales before Will & Grace. Because neither of them have gay flatmates that skirt the political correctness line. And the Comedy Gay Sidekick(TM) isn't as cool.

I hate Will & Grace.
Sat 27/03/04 at 23:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Father Ted is greatness.
Sat 27/03/04 at 23:48
Regular
Father Ted, damnit. Nooo, sorry, not BBC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.