GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Only Fools & Horses won?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/03/04 at 23:33
Regular
Shocking. I've just been told that Blackadder didn't win the best British sitcom ever. Which is shocking. It should've been Friends. Or Will & Grace.
Mon 29/03/04 at 18:04
Regular
My Family's very good.
Mon 29/03/04 at 12:54
Regular
"Selected"
you've obviously lost the ability to see and hear if you think My Family is better than anything.....ever.
Mon 29/03/04 at 12:47
Regular
I'd rather watch My Family than Vicar of Dibley. It can be quite funny at times.
Mon 29/03/04 at 11:51
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Totally unsurprising, the sitcom with the largest fanbase won. These things are usually a representation of popularity rather than quality...
Mon 29/03/04 at 11:48
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> Why the hell wasn't My Family in the top ten?

Because it isn't very good. ;-)
Mon 29/03/04 at 11:46
Regular
Vicar of Dibley was in the top three. Shows how stupid the British public really are, Blackadder or Fawlty Towers should have topped it, easily.

As for the League coming in at number 41, I don't know what the hell was going on there. Probably one of the best comedies of all time, I although I would have thought it's main audience couldn't be bothered voting.

All in all, it was a complete heap of crap.
Mon 29/03/04 at 11:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Where'd The Office rank?
Mon 29/03/04 at 08:42
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
"Spaced" at 66, "Two pints of lager" (a terrible, terrible programme) at 60, and "Only fools and horses" winning.

The tvland monkeys throw their own feces at me yet again.
Sun 28/03/04 at 17:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
saw that coming a mile off...
it just has that huge appeal to people who don't want to stretch their brain to get jokes.
Sun 28/03/04 at 17:33
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> But I don't see why US sitcoms like Mash, Cheers, Taxi, Frasier,
> Seinfeld etc weren't allowed. They're all good.
>
> Because being American is quite a handicap in the Best British
> Sit-com race?

Yes, thankyou, I can read English. The point I was trying to make is that there is no reason for it to just be British sitcoms in the first place.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.