GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Being in love"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/03/04 at 15:03
Regular
"You fail in life!"
The stress topic is the reeason for the creation of this thread, I want to know the 'syptoms' of being in love, all of them, good and bad. If possible could any of you guys and gals who have had similar experiences in relationships please tell me what happened or give me any advice? thanks.
Sat 27/03/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Black hole wrote:
> Lil ginge,you are wise beyond your years
> and very helpful

You sir, are a comic genius!

>(I'm not being sarcastic, I would like to make you a contact and maybe a friend).

Ah, you were serious...
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Light of the world"
[email protected]

I am flattered :P

Wise..... *laughs ass off whilst rolling around probably snorting*

Yep I am wise buddie! :S
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:08
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Lil ginge, can I have your e-mail addy? you are wise beyond your years and very helpful (I'm not being sarcastic, I would like to make you a contact and maybe a friend).
Sat 27/03/04 at 17:56
Regular
"Light of the world"
Symptoms of being in love aye?

Right now I experiencing more than usual.

Love can effect people in many ways,

you get hot excited and dramatically nervous. You try to make yourself look better and spend too long doing so in order to get noticed. You go places you wouldnt usually or hang around ridiculously incase they come on by.

You wake up and you think of them, you are doing homework and you think of them. You cant go a day without saying one thing about them ATLEAST! When you see them your heart beats as if you are on the last mile of the london marathon, your stomach rises to your throat and your knees go weak.

You do not know what to say - you do not know how to act, you probably blush like a dipstick.

If you are in love then get that person. You will do anything in your power to keep them, you will make them happy and cherish them. Plus all the above. When you are sad you go to thgem because that is all you can think of doing AND when they have made you sad you are sad and wanna go to them which proves confusing.

When you start to have hard times you work them and you love them more. If you go through a rough patch you feel physically sick and want nothing like a break up as the outcome. If they tell you they dont want to be with you no more or they are thinking of leaving you . Your life falls apart. You feel ugly and you do not know what way to turn. You are confused and scare because you love them and want them. If they decide they love you still you work through it again.

Love is the hardest yet most rewarding thing I own.

true
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:51
Regular
"SOUP!"
Fever
Sweating profusely
Animal Hunger
Bulging eyes
Scratching
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:51
Regular
~Darling~ wrote:
> Talking to Black Hole not SHEEPY!

the joke still stands. gah.
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:50
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> ~Darling~ wrote:
> Why you not allowed to see her?
>
> It's lambing time ;D

Talking to Black Hole not SHEEPY!
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
SHEEPY wrote:
> 1 point

Only 1?
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:48
Regular
~Darling~ wrote:
> Why you not allowed to see her?

It's lambing time ;D
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Is she in prison or something?

1 point

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.