GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ARSENAL V MAN U"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
What do you guys think the score will be? (don't be biased)

I think that Man U will win 3-2 with Louis Saha scoring two, Ryan Giggs scoring one, Thierry Henry scoring one and Robert Pires scoring one.
Tue 30/03/04 at 17:19
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I never said he took drugs, in fact he passed his drugs test 24 hours later, but I think his actions some up him as a person and player...
Tue 30/03/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Pascal Cygan (who can take his drug tests on time) Rio Ferdinand (who
> just can't quite remember when his drug tests are)

*sighs* i really should write this response down in word and just paste it in every time some muppet tries to bring this up, would save me alot of time. Anyway here goes:

Yes Rio left the ground when he wasn't meant to, but did he offer to come back? Yes. Could the drug testers be bothered to actually do their job and stay at the ground for the time they were meant to so when Rio got back to the ground, which he would have done with plenty of time to spare, they could have taken his sample? No they didn't.

Offering to come back and begging to take the test hardly seems the actions of a player who takes drugs now does it?
Tue 30/03/04 at 16:34
Regular
Pascal Cygan (who can take his drug tests on time) > Rio Ferdinand (who just can't quite remember when his drug tests are)
Tue 30/03/04 at 16:33
Regular
Arsenal > Manchester United
Tue 30/03/04 at 16:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Pascal Cygan (Arsenal) > Rio Ferdiand (Manchester United)

Anyone with a basic knowledge of football > Forest fan
Tue 30/03/04 at 08:19
Regular
Pascal Cygan (Arsenal) > Rio Ferdiand (Manchester United)
Tue 30/03/04 at 00:21
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> He was good in the World Cup, but since then he has been terrible for
> Manchester United this season, cue Manchester United losing the
> Premiership this season.

Gone fishin' FF?
:^)
Mon 29/03/04 at 23:58
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Forest Fan wrote:
> cue Manchester United losing the Premiership this season.

How can you say that when Man U had the best defence in the prem with him and top of the league/only a point behind?

Without him, well, thats when the slump began. One man doesn't make a defence but he left a big hole which the other defenders haven't been good enough to fill.

Rio is a world class defender and with him in the team United are a much more solid team.
Mon 29/03/04 at 23:22
Regular
Beppe wrote:
> Oh he is trust me!

He is poor but he did alright filling in defence when we needed him although by no means is he a Toure or a Campbell.
Mon 29/03/04 at 21:56
Regular
He was good in the World Cup, but since then he has been terrible for Manchester United this season, cue Manchester United losing the Premiership this season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.