GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ARSENAL V MAN U"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
What do you guys think the score will be? (don't be biased)

I think that Man U will win 3-2 with Louis Saha scoring two, Ryan Giggs scoring one, Thierry Henry scoring one and Robert Pires scoring one.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:30
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Even worse, I think.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Before he got banned by the muppets at FA central he was awesome. After an 8 month break away from football? Who's to say what he'll be like
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:23
Regular
Do you think Ferdinand is still any good?
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Forest Fan wrote:
> No, I just don't think Rio Ferdinand is good anymore.

Thank you for your totally irrelevant opinion.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:05
Regular
No, I just don't think Rio Ferdinand is good anymore.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:00
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yes, it certainly does clear things up...

It clears up the fact that you are a total muppet.
Tue 30/03/04 at 17:53
Regular
Does that clear everything up?
Tue 30/03/04 at 17:52
Regular
Like I have said, for the money paid for both players, Cygan is better value. I'm not denying Ferdinand use to be good, but this season he has come out, performing terribly and the drugs scenario topped it all off.
Tue 30/03/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Forest Fan you obviously don't know what you're talking about and from your comments it seems like you're either ignorant, dont seem to know much about football or you have got a annual subscription with the Daily Mirror.

First you started off with Ferdinand being crap, then you have gone onto Man U have lost the season with Ferdinand in the side (which is nonsense when he isn't even playing!) and now it's oh im not denying he's got talent but he missed a drugs test and then you say Cygan is better than Rio!

I think you should concentrate on sorting your brain before making any more silly comments.
Tue 30/03/04 at 17:39
Regular
And obviously the whole drugs drama.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.