GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 good bands which split up recently"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/03/04 at 19:02
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Evanescence - Ben Moody just randomly walked out on the band and without him the band are pretty screwed coz their pianist left a while ago and they still dont actually hav a bass player!

Audioslave - Sine Tom Morello has been off doing his 'Nightwatchman' thing, the band have pretty much fallen apart over the last few months.

Reef - Dont know the details but the band have officially split.

Slipknot are also due to split after the release of their 4th album.
Sun 28/03/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Remember me?"
triggerhappyrocker wrote:
> Slipknot are also due to split after the release of their 4th album.

Thank God for that.
Sun 28/03/04 at 13:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
Slipknot weren't particularly great in my opinion but they do have a massive cult following. However Corey Taylor (I think thats his name) has an exceptional voice that is ultimately wasted with Slipknot and Stone Sour (their side project featuring Corey Taylor, the leader guitarist and I think the bassist of Slipknot) were a much better sounding and well rounded band. Hopefully they will diffuse into Stone Sour full time and not just as a side project like Blink 182 with Boxcar racer.
Sun 28/03/04 at 13:49
Regular
"SOUP!"
As for Audioslave, they were never going to last and were just the welded remnant of Rage Against The Machine, with Cochise being the only real decent track they mustered.

Evanescence (supported by the Godlike Finger Eleven) will reform because their borrowed bassist and pianist weren't anything special and the singers vocals are the centrepiece of the band anyway. They'll be touring next year I assure you.
Sun 28/03/04 at 13:50
Regular
"SOUP!"
On a better note, Drowning Pool have finally got back together after over two years and found a replacement for Dave Williams who tragically died on the DP tour bus. The new guy is a bit like Jonny Santos but with a grainy voice.

Watch Kerrang/Scuzz to see the video for "Step Up" or get onto their website www.drowningpool.com for a preview.
Sun 28/03/04 at 14:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Paradox: wrote:
> with Cochise being the
> only real decent track they mustered.
>

That was the worst by far....
Sun 28/03/04 at 14:34
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I enjoyed the old Audioslave muchly
Sun 28/03/04 at 19:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
Cyclone wrote:
> That was the worst by far....

You really think so? Different tastes in music I think!
Sun 28/03/04 at 20:03
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
who cares.
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:37
Regular
"SOUP!"
Shut up yo, crazy honky!
Sun 28/03/04 at 22:34
Regular
"accidental superher"
Paradox: wrote:

> Evanescence (supported by the Godlike Finger Eleven)

Finger Eleven do indeed RULE! can't say i care that much about evanescence though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.