GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got a PSP? Let us know what you think..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 13:26
Regular
": ("
There seems to be alot of PSP threads lately and it's annoying me because I haven't got one so to calm my jealousy i've made a thread for all of those people who have just got a PSP and want to tell everyone what they think.

Not only have I made this thread to stop all of the 'I got a PSP, wooo!' threads but I have also made it so that anyone who wants to talk or ask questions about the PSP can do so.

So can we use this thread for all PSP-related things until the UK release, then we can all go crazy and spam up the whole PS2 forum about how the PSP rockm etc etc. :P

Thank you.
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:35
Regular
"WWJD"
that is along time away, why the wait?
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:30
Regular
It hasn't been confirmed but I reckon itll be around August.
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:12
Regular
"WWJD"
Does anyone know the date of release for the PSP in the UK?
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:12
Regular
Watch me care :

Fri 01/04/05 at 01:14
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Stridman wrote:
> Not only have I made this thread to stop all of the 'I got a PSP,
> wooo!' threads

Well now that this makes two of them, I'm glad you've nipped it in the bud. Top work fella.
Thu 31/03/05 at 14:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
That would be enough to wet my wotsits, I gotta get me one of these.

It's all Stridman and Bullets fault I tells ya.
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:41
Regular
Does anyone know when the PSP version of Pro Evo is set to be released?
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:35
Regular
Emitime wrote:
> It's amazing. Sometimes you make a readable post, then sometimes you
> do something like this... Do you have split personalitys?
>
> Somebody quote me.

Quoted.
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:33
Regular
"\\"
It's amazing. Sometimes you make a readable post, then sometimes you do something like this... Do you have split personalitys?

Somebody quote me.
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:26
Regular
There seems to be alot of PSP threads lately and it's annoying me because I haven't got one so to calm my jealousy i've made a thread for all of those people who have just got a PSP and want to tell everyone what they think.

Not only have I made this thread to stop all of the 'I got a PSP, wooo!' threads but I have also made it so that anyone who wants to talk or ask questions about the PSP can do so.

So can we use this thread for all PSP-related things until the UK release, then we can all go crazy and spam up the whole PS2 forum about how the PSP rockm etc etc. :P

Thank you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.