GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Fri 01/04/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=122082&forumid=135[/URL]
Sat 02/04/05 at 02:18
Regular
"8==="
An after-thought.

I got The Punisher and Snowblind on thurs, SC3 on friday and TS3 on wed.
Sat 02/04/05 at 02:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Hedfix wrote:
> Also picked up Splinter Cell 3 and TS3 so suck it!

Ahahaha I can't belive you edited this in.
Sat 02/04/05 at 02:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'm just saying that they looked distinctly average games, and not worth full price. But hey, if that's your bag, then w/e.
Sat 02/04/05 at 02:05
Regular
"8==="
Nope. Punisher has more replay value through attempting to get a perfect rating.

Snowblind is a blaster where you can simply charge through or defend your squad and there's Deus Ex style weapons that you can use if you want. Thankfully it doesn't present you with obvious situations where you HAVE to use them. I'm tired off games like that, this has nice open-ended use of weaponry so you can switch about with ease and watch the cool weapons go!

Plus the heavy online play is a very nice factor indeed.

I'm going to have fun playing them, if you can't then that's your problem.
Sat 02/04/05 at 02:02
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The Punisher looks like a substandard Max Payne clone, and even shorter.

Project Snowblind looked nothing short of compltely average. The kind of game that steals ideas from other games, but doesn't improve them at all and ends up just being a substandard clone. Either that or a game full of unrealised potential.
Sat 02/04/05 at 01:58
Regular
"8==="
Traded in some recently purchased GS games (ie same day) for both of them.

I haven't played either but Punisher looks great as a gory Max Payne and snow blind is a quality blaster with Deus Ex features and an online mode.

No doubt I shall enjoy both muchly.

But I wouldn't expect Ninty fanboys to understand.

Also picked up Splinter Cell 3 and TS3 so suck it!
Sat 02/04/05 at 00:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Hedfix wrote:
> I ended up with The Punisher and Project Snowblind.

Had the shop sold out of decent games then? Flippin' heck, couldn't you have chosen a couple of games with a little more credibility?
Sat 02/04/05 at 00:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You should have just kept your money in your wallet.
Sat 02/04/05 at 00:12
Regular
"8==="
I went to get Resi 4 yesterday but it was sold out.

I ended up with The Punisher and Project Snowblind.

Will get it in the future though.
Sat 02/04/05 at 00:04
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I could change it to "preceding games" if you really want, but I think it's obvious what I mean.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.