GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please READ This EveryONE of YOU"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/03/04 at 19:58
Regular
"I am a new disciple"
I have been looking to change my live for some time now. I looked around websites and came across here with excitement, after it was recommened by my friend who has signed up also.

I have been reading some of FOREST FAN's pieces, and he has ENLIGHTENED ME. I am now a Christian of the faith and beleive in the ONE TRUE LORD, ANNUBIS. Oh, wait. That's Stargate.

i beleive you should join me. FOREST FAN, I salute thee, for thou hath changeth my life.
Rejoice in the name of FAN.
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:48
Regular
LOL (at first post)

:^D
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:02
Regular
"I am a new disciple"
HEIL MEIN LORD!
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:02
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Don't be silly, Thermodynamics proves Evolution wrong. You fool,
> Blank.

And laws of punctuation prove you wrong on this occasion. You fewl, Meemorandoom.
Wed 17/03/04 at 20:51
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Don't be silly, Thermodynamics proves Evolution wrong. You fool, Blank.

*tuts*
Wed 17/03/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm going to leave now. I'm not particularly religious (Though I can say that I hold Christian beliefs), but I can't take this crap much longer.
Wed 17/03/04 at 20:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Holtey wrote:
> well evidence has been given an lets see what you can do to me

Bloody hell, talk properly and people might understand you. Acting like Scoper numero uno is hardly helping your case here.

As for evidence, and put in laymen's terms:

Bible 0
Science 5
Wed 17/03/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Twenty quid."
"Oh. Your. God."
Wed 17/03/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Holtey wrote:
> so you agree that they were black then and that we changed them
> white, cameroon still has its native people in it anyway that was
> never part of the empire, besides that in all the other countries
> there black because there in africa.

No, I don't. I'm saying that the population in these countries is still mostly black, apart from whites who stayed after the colonization era.

And Cameroon was part of the empire, albeit for not long, but it was controlled by the Germans and the French as well.

Bible characters are depicted as being white because they were. Make the connection, dingus.
Wed 17/03/04 at 20:41
Regular
"freedom, not peace"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Holtey wrote:
> what are you thinking we white people colonised these lands in roman
> times, e.g. the romans, which we are related too.Same as they came
> over here and colonisd us.
>
> They colonised the place, yes, but how could they have changed the
> colour of the skin of the locals? Look at what the population of
> Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania or Cameroon look like. They are all black,
> despite the fact that all of these territories were colonised by the
> British.
>
> We were colonised by the Romans, yes, but the only ways in which we
> changed were social. Your theory is a load of crap without real
> proof.

so you agree that they were black then and that we changed them white, cameroon still has its native people in it anyway that was never part of the empire, besides that in all the other countries there black because there in africa.
Wed 17/03/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Holtey wrote:
> what are you thinking we white people colonised these lands in roman
> times, e.g. the romans, which we are related too.Same as they came
> over here and colonisd us.

They colonised the place, yes, but how could they have changed the colour of the skin of the locals? Look at what the population of Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania or Cameroon look like. They are all black, despite the fact that all of these territories were colonised by the British.

We were colonised by the Romans, yes, but the only ways in which we changed were social. Your theory is a load of crap without real proof.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.