GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DRUGS, SEX AND ROCK N ROLL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/03/04 at 18:07
Regular
"Treacles r ya"
This is my life style and i love it, but it is not necessarly in that order. pleaes could u tell me ur faviourite order and y? mine is the sex first thenprobably again after thatthen some more , so come on tell me please about ur 1 nite stands.

Thanking you

Player
AkA Playeruis Maximus
Tue 16/03/04 at 23:40
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Colourless wrote:
> Hit me with your Rhythm Stick. Hit me. Hit me.

Hit me slowly, hit me quick. Hit me, hit me, hit me!
Tue 16/03/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Light of the world"
You ridiculously feebly man

There is more than life than drug sex and rock and roll...

but to put it straight someone with these qualities does not spend there life on a chat forum (except paradox)

Please - can you reduce the horny teenager inside you for a second or atleast think of how you could use this for the power of good!? Lots of three line topics about how great you are, how sexually active you are and how we should all get wrecked isnt most people's idea of a decent thread.

Some substance por favor? If its gonna be about drink and sex.. make it worth reading?
Tue 16/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Thats a good life for me though
Tue 16/03/04 at 18:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Buck1 wrote:
>>
> MONEY, GAMES AND THE INTERNET

Sorry, but no. Not with sex + rock n roll as an alternative.

Drugs are optional.
Tue 16/03/04 at 18:23
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Look I told you im into collecting gays I love gays.
Tue 16/03/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Treacles r ya"
Yes i to like ian dury and the blockheads but i spend most of my time drunk ending up in sum birds house i dont know. sounds crap 2 me i dont think so.
Tue 16/03/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
What is this? Really?
Tue 16/03/04 at 18:13
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Its a crap lifestyle. Compared to mine anyway

What you want is

MONEY, GAMES AND THE INTERNET
Tue 16/03/04 at 18:12
Regular
"Colourless"
Hit me with your Rhythm Stick. Hit me. Hit me.
Tue 16/03/04 at 18:07
Regular
"Treacles r ya"
This is my life style and i love it, but it is not necessarly in that order. pleaes could u tell me ur faviourite order and y? mine is the sex first thenprobably again after thatthen some more , so come on tell me please about ur 1 nite stands.

Thanking you

Player
AkA Playeruis Maximus

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.