GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top 20 Goals of 2003"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/03/04 at 17:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
[URL]http://www.xtclips.com/1231_tx_year_top20goals.wmv[/URL]

This may take some of you a while to load up (or if you're Azul, all night :-D), but it's worth it. Some fantastic goals in here, although I have to say number 1 itself is really quite a fluke.

Anyhoo. Enjoy.
Fri 19/03/04 at 21:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
AfroJoe wrote:
> 10. Fabio Cannavaro (INTER MILAN v Siena) - Picks up the ball with
> poor control at about 40-yards out, steps forward a few feet and
> piledrives it into the top corner.

This one was special and from a defender too!
Fri 19/03/04 at 16:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
2 was good placement in the cross, but that kind of volley has been seen many times before. And it was pretty close to the goal as well, which makes it look a lot less extravegent. It was a good goal, but I felt that in comparison to some of the others that were listed much higher, it was only average.
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:29
1 was great if he meant it, but 2 was just average. Alan Thompsons against Barca was just as good, and if an extravagant volley was needed, the one by Depor was great.
Thu 18/03/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Some very nice goals there, but also some that I just though, meh? Good, but not top 20 of the year.
Thu 18/03/04 at 17:19
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
oooo, some pure class goals in there, i love the strikes from 40 yards, genius, im disapointed that 1+2 were first and second as their were some other well better goals further down the list
Thu 18/03/04 at 16:59
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Nice one AJ, 43% downloaded, looking forward to seein this
Thu 18/03/04 at 15:58
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> I bet all you people said that Dennis Bergkamp's goal against
> Newcastle of the year deserved the Goal of Season tag.

No.
Thu 18/03/04 at 15:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If he was that important, I'd have recognised him. I've heard the name, but I didn't know he scored that goal. Still, who cares? It's Fulham.
Wed 17/03/04 at 23:20
Regular
"Colourless"
Reynolds wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> 4. Jon Harley (FULHAM v Aston Villa) - Amazing 35-yard strike with
> high amount of both dip and swerve.

:P
Wed 17/03/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Colourless"
I bet all you people said that Dennis Bergkamp's goal against Newcastle of the year deserved the Goal of Season tag.

Well if you're saying that this is a fluke and doesn't deserve it, then surely Bergkamp's piece of mis-control which luckily took him past a player to allow him to slot home from 8 yards, does not deserve to be near number one.

Hmm....

Touché.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.