GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"tiger woods 06"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006'.
Thu 09/11/06 at 22:01
Regular
anyone here played tiger woods 06 cos i think its a class game also i think x box 360's r class u can just do so many things on them and talk to people while ur killin em with the headset i think army games like call of duty n that r class for it if u have live cos u can play against and talk to people from all over the world
Mon 13/11/06 at 17:43
"possibly impossible"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> 07 is a much better game!
>
> 06 on 360 was just a quick knock off that didn't have much
> content and got old pretty quickly. 07 has much more content and
> for once it's actually a really tricky game that will take a long
> time to master. No more rounds of 52 in this game, I'm yet to do
> a round even close to under par.

Was about to say the same thing after reading the topic heading. 07 looks so much better thought out and does the 360 justice compared to 06.
Mon 13/11/06 at 11:03
Regular
"8==="
I'm not paying full RRP for a golf game. Never played a Tiger title before so this introduction one will be perfect and as for easy play: good! My friends will actually like it compared to Links! :D

Thing still hasn't turned up yet.
Sun 12/11/06 at 18:47
Regular
07 is a much better game!

06 on 360 was just a quick knock off that didn't have much content and got old pretty quickly. 07 has much more content and for once it's actually a really tricky game that will take a long time to master. No more rounds of 52 in this game, I'm yet to do a round even close to under par.
Thu 09/11/06 at 22:19
Regular
believe me its class and not a little not a bit buy VERRRRYYY addictive
Thu 09/11/06 at 22:10
Regular
"8==="
Not played it yet but it's on it's way to me in the post.
Thu 09/11/06 at 22:01
Regular
anyone here played tiger woods 06 cos i think its a class game also i think x box 360's r class u can just do so many things on them and talk to people while ur killin em with the headset i think army games like call of duty n that r class for it if u have live cos u can play against and talk to people from all over the world

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.