GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DVD Questionaire"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/03/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
I done one of these questionaires in the PS2 forum,so I thought I might do one on DVDs aswell.I'd like to know what you guys think of the DVDs you have seen.The questions are quite simple to answer.

1.What is/are the best films/s you have seen?

2.What is/are the worst film/s you have seen?

3.How many DVDs do you have?

4.Have you ever had a pirate copy DVD?

5.What is your favourite type of film(e.g.action,comedy,etc)?

6.What is/are the next film/s that you want to buy?

7.What was the last DVD you bought?
Mon 15/03/04 at 17:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
> 1.What is/are the best films/s you have seen?
A tricky question but at the moment its the likes of Lord of The Rings, Finding Nemo, The Goonies, The Rock, Shawshank redemption, Monsters Inc, Shrek. But its hard to pick the best, I like too many.

> 2.What is/are the worst film/s you have seen?
The Avengers

> 3.How many DVDs do you have?
[URL]http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=aliboy[/URL] to see my list

> 4.Have you ever had a pirate copy DVD?
Yes

> 5.What is your favourite type of film(e.g.action,comedy,etc)?
Not really got a favourite. Quite like animated movies (like shrek, not the weird anime stuff) but thats because I would like to be involved with making them.

> 6.What is/are the next film/s that you want to buy?
C.S.I Miami boxset, 24 season 3 and Lord of The Rings Boxset(when they come out) are the ones I plan on getting next.

> 7.What was the last DVD you bought?
I spend too much on DVD's, I need to stop. Think the last one I bought was the italian job not 100% sure.
Mon 15/03/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
I done one of these questionaires in the PS2 forum,so I thought I might do one on DVDs aswell.I'd like to know what you guys think of the DVDs you have seen.The questions are quite simple to answer.

1.What is/are the best films/s you have seen?

2.What is/are the worst film/s you have seen?

3.How many DVDs do you have?

4.Have you ever had a pirate copy DVD?

5.What is your favourite type of film(e.g.action,comedy,etc)?

6.What is/are the next film/s that you want to buy?

7.What was the last DVD you bought?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.