GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kazaa sucks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/03/04 at 16:06
Regular
So does Kazaa lite.
Nothing but "Remotely queued" or "More sources needed"

What else can I use to download stuff?
(Don't say IRC or whatever, cos it doesn't work)
Mon 15/03/04 at 17:46
Regular
"Notable"
Ah. Okily.
Mon 15/03/04 at 17:37
Regular
Ju§t Tinkª wrote:
> Do you suck Mystique?
Depends on the occasion.
Mon 15/03/04 at 17:23
Regular
"relocated"
Mystique wrote:
> What else can I use to download stuff?
> (Don't say IRC or whatever, cos it doesn't work)

Soulseek for music. Bittorrent for movies.
Mon 15/03/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
H²O wrote:
> They havent even enforced the law about it in this country yet...
> they cant of.

They passed a law last year (November time?) which potentially allows them to arrest you for file-shareing...

It was just that given the amount of coverage, even the American arrests had on British TV (News programmes et al.)...

I would have thought that the first British arrests would have made the headlines (at least in the UK tech presss & gaming mags)?
Sun 14/03/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Notable"
Do you suck Mystique?
Sun 14/03/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Hugo Rune-Shanks wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> Did you know they're prosecuting 50 people in Leeds for using kazaa?

They havent even enforced the law about it in this country yet... they cant of.
Sun 14/03/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Enchilladas"
I have around 7 and its only untill I can ristle up the money to buy the imported albums then I delete the files most are crappy quality anyways. Though ebay has been generous to me this month.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:59
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Well, if record companies sold cds at resonable prices (approx. 20p to make a hit CD0 then people wouldn't have to download them illegaly. And they have the cheek to blame the people that get caught and their making £thousands a day. its bull$h!t.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I have about 200 songs on Kazaa.

That's iiiiiiit
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Paradox: wrote:
> Did you know they're prosecuting 50 people in Leeds for using kazaa?

Where did you hear this man? ... I tried a quick search but I couldnt find anything about it...

I would have thought the media would have made quite a fuss about it- (definitly would have thought the record industry would have pushed the story for its anti-piracy message?)

any pointers would be amazing!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.