GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cha Cha Slide"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/03/04 at 00:51
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
If you go Clubbing you might know Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper..just wondering if anyone knows the dance?
Tue 16/03/04 at 14:28
"High polygon count"
Apparently it was never written to be released as a record.

It was written for a friend to use in some sort of aerobics class - which explains a lot.

I find it pleasantly catchy, though.
Tue 16/03/04 at 11:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Darling wrote:
> If you go Clubbing you might know Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper..just
> wondering if anyone knows the dance?

It's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the right, with your hands on your hips ,you bring your knees in tight. But it's the pelvic thrust That really drives you insane.

;)
Tue 16/03/04 at 11:32
Regular
"-|TED|-"
that song is cool
slide to the left, 2 hops this time, 2 hops this time!
Sun 14/03/04 at 11:45
"Uzi Lover"
Yes. It sucks.
Sun 14/03/04 at 10:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If I was ever to go on a gun-toting rampage, this would be the reason. I first heard it about 3 months ago, and I thought to myself "Christ, that's exactly the sort of crap that makes the charts", but deep inside I was quietly joking. but my joke soon turned to horror, as I started seeing it everywhere - The Box, MTV Bass, and even MTV itself, sandwiched between it's extensive range of decidely non-music orientated shows. And then it was on TOTP. I don't watch much TV, but whenever I flick the dozen or so music channels, it's always there, sliding about, grannies dancing, middle-aged failed rapper mumbling, stupid people clapping.

But airplay alone isn't enough to make it chart, is it? I reckon mental health charities up and down the country are having some kind of mass-disco - this is exactly the sort of music that would get played. It's a bad song, badly written, badly produced, bad music, bad video, bad name. the only consolation is that it might have vanished completely in a few months because DJ Casper looks like a paedo. And he probably is.
Sun 14/03/04 at 08:54
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
but the song does actually suck really bad
Sun 14/03/04 at 08:53
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
i rocorded this on my md so i could do the dance over and over at brake and lunch at school

i can do it great
Sun 14/03/04 at 04:35
Regular
"Rendering Women."
I managed to watch this twice this morning.

I've never felt so ill.
Sun 14/03/04 at 01:12
Regular
"tokyo police club"
So, so poor
Sun 14/03/04 at 01:11
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Slide to the left. Slide to the right. REVERSE REVERSE!

Etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.