GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girls . Why do we love them."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Yippi Ki Ai !!"
well for a start if you pick the right one for you then things can turn out quite well. i learnt never to out with someone till i know wehat they are like without others watching them. i got my last girlfriend to strip down to her pants.
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Yippi Ki Ai !!"
well for a start if you pick the right one for you then things can turn out quite well. i learnt never to out with someone till i know wehat they are like without others watching them. i got my last girlfriend to strip down to her pants.
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:43
Regular
"8==="
Funniest 'stream of consciousness' I've read in quite a while.
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:45
"I love yo... lamp."
Good for you.
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:46
"period drama"
snake12 wrote:
>i got my last
> girlfriend to strip down to her pants.

*pointing and laughing*
loser
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:48
Regular
"8==="
I just find the sudden jump from the almost serious advice/consideration to the suddenly boastful last line absolutely hilarious.
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:49
Regular
"8==="
"and in these times of famine and deprevation it's all important that we keep giving money to Comic Relief...

Plus you can see skinny birds with their knockers out! Wahey!"
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:53
Regular
snake12 wrote:
> i got my last girlfriend to strip down to her pants.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That line is so randomly placed, its hilaerous!
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:53
"period drama"
*Cheering*
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:54
Regular
"8==="
It is comedy genius, you could stick that line at the end of most speeches to get a laugh.
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:56
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
snake12 wrote:
> well for a start if you pick the right one for you then things can
> turn out quite well. i learnt never to out with someone till i know
> wehat they are like without others watching them. i got my last
> girlfriend to strip down to her pants.

If you can find someone who will go out with you should love them for who they are and be faithful to them. Or in your case grateful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.