GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"50 cent"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 09:21
"LOLLERSKATES!"
has been arrested in miami along with some fellow rapstars.

did you know... 50 cnet's real name is curtis jackson.

in other music news p.diddy (puff daddy) has announced he is retiring from the music business next week.
Sat 13/03/04 at 19:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I don't particularly like 50 Cent, but his music has a sort of catchy feel to it. Well, some of the songs, anyway.

80's Rock'n'Roll all the way!
Sat 13/03/04 at 16:09
"LOLLERSKATES!"
arrested in a drugs related matter
Sat 13/03/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Azul wrote:
> What I'll say though, Timmargh, is that you're taste in music is certainly unique.
>
> A massive variation of styles there. Good to see someone with such an open mind.

Cheers. I got a lot of influence from my elder brothers when I was younger and my mind was pretty closed until I discovered Prodigy and Portishead on the same night back in 1994 ... then it opened and all my brains fell out.
Sat 13/03/04 at 15:01
Regular
": ("
Why did 50 Cent get arrested???
Tell me , TELL ME!!!!!!!!

Puff(Gran)Daddy is old anyway, bout' time he gave up.
Sat 13/03/04 at 14:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
What I'll say though, Timmargh, is that you're taste in music is certainly unique.

A massive variation of styles there. Good to see someone with such an open mind.
Sat 13/03/04 at 14:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
It's a sad fact that the youth of today have no idea that many of today's songs are in fact cover versions of tracks that were written long before they were a twinkle in their father's eye.
Sat 13/03/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Biggie = ignorent, insolent fool.

Discuss.
Sat 13/03/04 at 14:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
old indeed.
Sat 13/03/04 at 14:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Holtey wrote:
> youve got linkin park in there amongst a few other good bands, you
> must liten to wat the trendys listen too over here.

You're a butt.
Sat 13/03/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Some of them are "old" by today's standards.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.