GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MSN MESSENGER PROBLEMS???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 00:12
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
hi i cant log into msn messenger it says problem 0x8100301,

is anyone else having dificulties
Sat 13/03/04 at 10:06
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Mine has not gone wrong yet. It works fluently.
Sat 13/03/04 at 07:30
"I've been skiing!"
Mine works fine now
Sat 13/03/04 at 00:43
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
I want to become someone who works in computers. There quite easy to me hardware and software. But lamers/newbies get worried when that illegal operation appears after not patching up there machine.

Im going to bed now.
Duty Calls!!

gooodnight etc.
Sat 13/03/04 at 00:39
"I love yo... lamp."
Ada is another programming language, the one used by NASA and also in missile guidance systems. It also happens to be viewed as the best teaching language as well.

I kind of know what you mean about it, but whilst obviously not having enough RAM in a server would affect its performance, a Denial Of Service is due to a whole lot more.

As for being a Computer Scientist, I did my degree in it and left to get a job. I decided to do something a bit more exciting for a few months as I had been studying computers non stop for 4 years.

Of course, that was 6 and a half years ago and I still never got round to working in computers!
Sat 13/03/04 at 00:35
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
You used to be a computer scienctist?
coool!

You know what i mean by it not having enogh ram and "going over".

As if it had allot of ram and being DoS'ed
Sat 13/03/04 at 00:32
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Ada?
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
i csnt do it mass scale i uaslly get a skeleton and add stuff remove stuff from it.

but uasally C++ dont like that
"I love yo... lamp."
That I do know. If you are still learning to program, look into Ada.
Sat 13/03/04 at 00:31
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
perl is ok but C++ gets on your bloody nerves!!
Sat 13/03/04 at 00:30
"I love yo... lamp."
Buck, don't take this the wrong way, but I know what I'm talking about. I was a Computer Scientist many moons ago, and even designed a few big systems like that. Nothing quite on the scale of MSN, but large enough anyway.

However, if you can actually code in Perl, I'm impressed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.