GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jonathan Ross"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/03/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
God bless you sir.
New series. The old geezer from The Sex Pistols, not funny to me. Lisa Tarbuck, hmm, there’s something dirty about her.

But I love it how he takes the mick out of the actual famous people.
Sat 13/03/04 at 19:02
Regular
No nothing wrong with the argument aside from the fact he said I wasn't making a point yet saying he is funny in my opinion is the only point I set out to make.

Pubic gorilla.
Sat 13/03/04 at 19:00
Regular
badger-fánny.

ha ha ha
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:57
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Jim Davidson? Bwahahahahaa! There goes your argument!

Read to post an acidic put-down? I'll use one of your examples then:

"It's just my opinion!"

It bugs me when people think that by saying that something is just their opinion that it excuses them from any argument? And swearing by trying to break the filter is rubbish, be more creative you badger-****y.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
Indeed, something which the original c*ck failed to see.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:51
Regular
I did read what you wrote.

I have seen his dirty, stand-up tour - it's not hard to find on satellite TV. Which is essentially what you'd get on your Jim Davidson Live video.

And I hated every second. But whatever, it's all opinion.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:44
Regular
If you bother to read you will see that I don't find him remotely funny on TV but his videos (albeit dirty) are very good at times.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:43
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Maverick42 wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> so I doubted his videos would have anything to offer.
>
> Yes that sums you up, lets presume and take whatever GamesTM have to
> say. Shows how wrong you are.

I'm not looking for an argument, Ali.

What I've seen of Jim Davidson has been complete, unfiltered crap. Really. I gave him a chance but he's by far one of the worst things ever. Not just on TV. Ever. He's not even the slightest bit funny.

So am I going to buy his videos? Hell no. That's my opinion, which I'm entitled to - I'm not wrong.

And...

1. I don't have the money or time to buy every single game released, so I use gamesTM (who I trust, and more often than not agree with) and online reviews to decide what I'm going to by.
2. Before I will pass opinion on something, I will 99% of the time try it first. Otherwise it's not fair.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:36
Regular
Good school boy joke... perhaps not.

The thing is I don't stay glued to an online forum all day unlike some. Its called having a life.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I don't remember reading I had to be quiet over anything when I
> regis**tered so when I feel something needs saying I will say it. Oh
> and I don't need to put my favourite word on the end of it, its clear
> from the amount of sheer bull sh*t you pos**t in General chat without
> having to explain.

That took you 53 minutes?
I knew you were slow, but come on...
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:28
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> so I doubted his videos would have anything to offer.

Yes that sums you up, lets presume and take whatever GamesTM have to say. Shows how wrong you are.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.