GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jonathan Ross"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/03/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
God bless you sir.
New series. The old geezer from The Sex Pistols, not funny to me. Lisa Tarbuck, hmm, there’s something dirty about her.

But I love it how he takes the mick out of the actual famous people.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
God bless you sir.
New series. The old geezer from The Sex Pistols, not funny to me. Lisa Tarbuck, hmm, there’s something dirty about her.

But I love it how he takes the mick out of the actual famous people.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:22
Regular
He is a genius, he really is the only person to humiliate them, I remember when he said to Russel Crowe that he was dressed like a plumber, there simply isn't a reply.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Thanks for reminding me, ho'.
GRR.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
"He's a genius"

Yeah, him, not his writers.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:38
"I love yo... lamp."
Seeing him crawling around after a ferret is great television.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:49
Regular
Blank wrote:
> "He's a genius"
>
> Yeah, him, not his writers.

Oh yes because all TV presenters manage to pull of the tenasity that Rossy can... Or perhaps not.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:56
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
And the example that you gave? "Telling Crowe he dresses like a plumber". An event, I think you'll find, that was totally pre-planned by his writers. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy his show, and he can often do some pretty good ad lib, but a lot more than you realise is actually written for him beforehand.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:58
Regular
Yes its planned but that doesn't stop the timing and delivery being damn near spot on, Russel Crowe just laughed because he was geniunely stumped. That was just one example but there are many others that only a select few could pull off and Rossy is one of them.
Sat 13/03/04 at 00:02
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Loads of people could pull off the stuff that's written for him, that's easy. What's hard is coming back the guests. And he has the cheeky grin.
Sat 13/03/04 at 00:05
Regular
Hardly, these days TV is made up of over excitable clowns who try to be funny but ultimately fail. Even Jim Davidson whose videos are pi$$ funny for the most part has resorted to a crappy "Tarrant on TV" style rip off and he can't pull it off at all. I can think of many more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.