GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YouTube Videos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/11/06 at 19:33
Sun 11/02/07 at 16:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Bah, no fair :-D
Sun 11/02/07 at 16:00
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> I accept that challenge and complete it pretty easily. Deformed
> animated cats = no reaction from moi

Should have read the 'small-print' ;-)
Sun 11/02/07 at 15:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I accept that challenge and complete it pretty easily. Deformed animated cats = no reaction from moi
Sun 11/02/07 at 15:51
Regular
"..."
I challenge you to watch this without going 'Awwww'

Note: Challenge not extended to hard-nosed New Yorkers.
Mon 15/01/07 at 19:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Sunflower wrote:
> Err, Matt, you have a question...
> "hello, ere, pls pls tell me how you converted 3gp, ive got
> a k7500i and ive tried lots of programs nuthin works, pls help
> ,lol thanks"
>
> Hahaha, I can't answer that for him / her. It's down to you,
> aince I pinched it from ya in the first place :P

I say you should explain that you posted the video, and then say that I used ImTOO 3GP Video Converter, hence I managed to convert it, but the sound and video don't quite match!

As for the phone, I haven't a clue what it was. Sony-Ericsson of some description, which wasn't mine. Just as a matter of informing you: I've got a Nokia, but really don't care about that sort of thing!
Mon 15/01/07 at 17:43
"Are you sure?"
For those that are interesting in saving and playing YouTube vids on their phones and PSP etc. I've posted a simple guide here: [URL]http://chat.freeola.com/Web-Development-4-chat/YouTube-videos-on-your-phone-or-PSP--1619.html[/URL]

Hope you like it ;¬)
Sun 14/01/07 at 20:36
Regular
"I may return"
Err, Matt, you have a question...
"hello, ere, pls pls tell me how you converted 3gp, ive got a k7500i and ive tried lots of programs nuthin works, pls help ,lol thanks"

Hahaha, I can't answer that for him / her. It's down to you, aince I pinched it from ya in the first place :P
Sun 07/01/07 at 21:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Very_Metal wrote:
> Flogging Molly , good choice!
> did they play "what`s left of the flag"? that song is
> the business.

They did at least once, as the did two shows there: The Main stage early on, and some hours later in the Lock-Up tent! They also did great renditions of Drunken Lullabies and The Kilburn High Road as well!

In terms of folky stuff generally, I prefer Skyclad! :D

And Borat: It was my lower back and hip that ended up getting hurt :)
Sun 07/01/07 at 19:39
Regular
Haha :D, that's you Der Nazi? You're lucky you didn't crack your head in to several bits ... :S
Sun 07/01/07 at 19:36
Regular
"I may return"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Only known video of me looking stupid on YouTube.

I'm sorry to inform you that I have just put the trolley to YouTube :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.