GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Ahem* EIGHTEEN TODAY!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/03/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Light of the world"
So....

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

I so happy. I got about 500 quid from my parents to go towards a car.. I got the don john of a bracelet, necklace... you know!

I got a Jewellery box which when it opens a sweet glass ballerina twirls to music (I dance so this was a nice thought)

I am yet to wait for my nannies presents but I got forty quid from aunt and unc! WOO!

Soon, I will be able to let you know what mr.pink/garlic bread?!/El pinko got me :) That is what I am most looking forward to (have to wait till bout 5 - 30!)

But as soon as I get home... if you know me on here you will know I work in an aquarium. Ihave a passion for puffa fish and I am going with dad to get my own lil puff for ginger ole me!!! AGHHHHHH!!!

Tonight,I open more presents and swarm at the fact I am eighteen... I go to a posh chinese restaurant with my family and boyf to get rat arsed and dance outrageously with nanny ginge and mamma ginge!

Tomorrow I join a group of my groupies to London where we go LONDON AQUARIUM! Also, pub it up and generally have laugh.. then go chelmsford where 24 mates are going to this wicked chinese buffet!

Whaaaaat!? MENTAL!

I can vote
I can have mass amounts of sex...... well more
I can buy a malibu and coke LEGALLY
I can go into blockbuster and get out an 18 - and i will have ID, Shuv it in their faces when they ID me for a bloody 12 or 15 RAAAH!

SO 5 foot tall... 18 years old.

Kiss my ass!

I love ya all birthday ginge! X
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:29
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Happy B-Day Ginge. I think I speak for all the 16 year olds when I say...you jammy ginge! I want to be able to get those things legally! Hmph.
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Teal'c"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> I can go into blockbuster and get out an 18 - and i will have ID,
> Shuv it in their faces when they ID me for a bloody 12 or 15 RAAAH!

I feel your pain, sister.
As Mr. T would no doubt say if he were here, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FOOL."

"HELLUVA FOOL."
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Twenty quid."
A song involving a hippopotamus, a bird, two female sheep and a dear:-

Hippo birdy two ewes,
Hippo birdy two ewes,
Hippo birdy dear ewe,
Hippo birdy two ewes.

*ahem*

Happy birthday, girl!
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:41
Regular
"Teal'c"
Just think, you're one year closer to being middle aged.
Rejoice with me.
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:41
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Dr. Jonathan Nash wrote:
> Just think, you're one year closer to being middle aged.

Or dead. (think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts...........)
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:44
Regular
I won't be posting tommorow i mean this kind of topic :)
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:44
Regular
"Teal'c"
I was going to mention that, yes, if not for the fear of her yet again becoming enraged with me.
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:45
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Or dead.

Technically though everyday you're getting one day closer to death. Every hour, minute, second or whatever. But if we all thought like that we wouldn't get out of bed in the morning so as you say. Think happy thoughts! *starts singing* Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful, that's how I feel when, we're together. Brighter than a lucky, penny...and so on.
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:52
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
> Tonight I go to a posh chinese restaurant with my family and boyf
> Tommorow to a posh chinese buffet

So you like Chinese food then...

Happy B'day :)
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:56
Regular
"SOUP!"
well done?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.