GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/03/04 at 13:52
Regular
I own a field, and around it have put an electric fence, with enough power to kill people if they touched it. I have also put signs up everywhere "Danger of death", "High Voltage" "Warning! If you touch this you will die!" etc.

If someone touches it anyway, and dies. Should I be held responsible? Would the current uk law find me to blame? Is this right?
Wed 17/03/04 at 11:33
Regular
VenomByte wrote:
> Your Honour's Question of the Day.
>
> Since there's more than one day, it's entirely conceivable that
> there's more than one thread of the same title too.

I can't fault that logic, although it has seemed like the past 3 months have just been one endless day ....
Tue 16/03/04 at 22:00
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> Why is there another Thread with the same name?

Your Honour's Question of the Day.

Since there's more than one day, it's entirely conceivable that there's more than one thread of the same title too.
Tue 16/03/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Just say you didnt mean to, the cat happened to reconnect the normal battery to 3 car batteries.
It'll work.
Tue 16/03/04 at 21:28
Regular
"??????"
Why is there another Thread with the same name?
Sun 14/03/04 at 14:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was at my uncles yesterday, he is a policeman and says that you would be held responsible regards less of any signs.

Which i think is a bit unfair.
Sun 14/03/04 at 09:34
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
your falt and you will lose lots of money when the "pesons" family sue you
Fri 12/03/04 at 16:41
Regular
"not dead"
Perhaps you'd get in trouble for running such an electric fence. Maybe such things are no tlawful, and that's why you'd get in trouble with the law?
Fri 12/03/04 at 16:38
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Ah, now you've got me, I must admit. I toyed with the idea of marmite or sprout guns (maybe a mixture of the two), but I feel they wouldn't repel everyone's tastes.

On the plus side however, the unfortunate indidivual at least wouldn't feel a thing.
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Erm ... blind, deaf, no sense of smell or touch?
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:35
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Speakers on a play-loop in alternating languages?

And a noxious warning-smell, just in case they were deaf too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.