GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Edit yer posts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/03/04 at 10:43
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
We've bowed to crippling demand from the forum faithful, and have included an Edit Post feature. If you're logged in, an Edit Post link should appear at the start of the line of links underneath every message - click it, and you can [shock horror] edit any of your previous posts. Once edited, posts will be marked as so.

I ask you kindly that you do not abuse this feature, or think that it gives you the right to post whatever you like, then edit it shortly afterwards. We keep a log of posts before they're edited, so we can see everything you submit.

*waits for El Robin to say it's crap and start crying*

See? This bit was edited! Genius!
Wed 10/03/04 at 23:09
"High polygon count"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> If you're logged in, an Edit Post link should appear at the start
> of the line of links underneath every message

Liar!

You said 'every message'.

I can't edit other people's posts.

Why?
Wed 10/03/04 at 22:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
This is typical of these forums. They make a change that everyone was calling for, and then everyone rejects it. And now everyone'll say "Yes but I wasn't the one calling for the changes" and they can stop it because that's my excuse.
Wed 10/03/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Nice one Snuggly
Wed 10/03/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
*Shrugs*

I really don't see the point.

You've got enough time as it is to think out what you're going to post.
I can quickly see it being abused;

"Oh, but you said blah blah blah"
"No, look, I didn't"
"He's right, he didn't"
"Blah blah"

And so on.
Ok, it says it's edited, but it may not be the thing they're on about that was edited. If that made sense.

Ah well.
Wed 10/03/04 at 20:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Memorandum! wrote:
> I refuse to edit my posts.

I'll do it for you then ...

Memorandum! wrote:
> I refuse to pluck any more pheasants.

Edited to add -> :^)
Wed 10/03/04 at 20:33
Regular
": ("
Im just trying it out.....

......it WORKS!
Wed 10/03/04 at 19:51
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Ciao
Wed 10/03/04 at 19:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
When I said I was going to write some comedy stuff, I meant carry on with a story I've been writing on and off for months, that's basically turned into a complete farce. I didn't mean I was going to post it on the forum, sorry.

Anyway, I'm off now because someone I wanted to talk to online isn't actually online at the moment. See everyone/anyone later, maybe.
Wed 10/03/04 at 19:48
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Okay cool and don't feel bad, oh yeah repay me by making it damn funny. :-)
Wed 10/03/04 at 19:48
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
testing

testing 123..wkd!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.