GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has Snuggly Left?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/03/04 at 22:30
Regular
Has the Snugglemeister left SR towers? Who is his replacement, for all the GAD related activities and Web Based tomfoolery? I haven't made an attempt to win or anything, I just think that Snuggly Mk.2 should introduce himself ASAP, so I know who to pester to death with any queries I might have .... :D

Oh and good luck in your new job, Snuggly. I'm sure you'll be the best damn van driver Interflora will ever have ..... ;D
Tue 09/03/04 at 23:55
Regular
you'll miss all the whinging and babysitting!
Regular
"Twenty quid."
When's the next election, Snuggs?
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere 'til March 26th (need the money). Gameaday is going through a transitional stage at the moment, teaching new people how to update it etc. Might be a while before it takes off again. Who knows? I'm just happy because I know I'm leaving. l33t.
Tue 09/03/04 at 23:35
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Blank wrote:
> They all think they're original, don't they?

Yep. But it's nice to know that they know I can laugh about it.
Tue 09/03/04 at 23:33
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Timmargh wrote:
> We used to have a shop in my home town called The Muscular
> Dystrophy Shop
and if I had a penny for every time some smart ass
> said "Is that where you got yours?" then I'd have 4
> pence.

Ah, is that the classic joke that everyone rolls out for you? For me it's the "Mmmbop/Hanson" routine, because of my long hair. Someone I know quite a bit did it to my face today, which I don't mind, but they did it in a way that suggested that I didn't know what they were on about. As if it was some in joke that nobody had ever thought of before. They all think they're original, don't they?
Tue 09/03/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Blank wrote:
> See, even admitting it doesn't get you into people's bad books. I
> wish I had muscular dystrophy......:)

We used to have a shop in my home town called The Muscular Dystrophy Shop and if I had a penny for every time some smart ass said "Is that where you got yours?" then I'd have 4 pence.
Tue 09/03/04 at 23:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Timmargh wrote:
> Well, yeah, it was sort of the same thing. Am I a bad person?
>
> YES!!!

See, even admitting it doesn't get you into people's bad books. I wish I had muscular dystrophy......:)

Kidding, of course. Because you're usually up for a laugh.
Tue 09/03/04 at 23:21
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> 2hot4u wrote:
> who is dat snuggly person
> *****
>
> He is a god amongst men. He is a tower of strength. He is the moment
> between dusk and twilight. He is feared and respected by everyone
> here.
>
> Except Bob.
I didn't fear him.
He was a 3ft weed who was scared of the dark and wouldn't go to sleep with out his sock pupper "Mr Wiggles"
Tue 09/03/04 at 23:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Blank wrote:
> I took it as a more general "Jeez, if muscular dystrophy doesn't
> get me the sympathy vote then I'll have to chuck myself under a
> car". Which I found hilarious.

Well, yeah, it was sort of the same thing. Am I a bad person?

YES!!!
Tue 09/03/04 at 23:18
"Mimmargh!"
Senior Snuggly has gone to a better place.

R.I.P. Snuggly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.