GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which James Bond game do you think is best?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/03/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
James Bond (the first ever james bond game)
Goldeneye
Tomorrow never Dies
007 Agent under fire
007 nightfire
007 Everything or Nothing
or any others (if there are any)

I think that Goldeneye was a great game at first but now it is not so good.The first ever James Bond game which was out was good.If you fell into the water a shark would eat you.
I would say the best james bond game ever was......

007 JAMES BOND : EVERYTHING OR NOTHING
Tue 09/03/04 at 21:24
Regular
": ("
Jaws the shark or Jaws the metal toothed twa+, doesn't really matter as long as he dies in the next movie.
Wed 10/03/04 at 15:41
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Goldeneye.

Apparently I have have 'wasted' a couple of years on that game, according to my mum.
Wed 10/03/04 at 15:48
Regular
"Remember me?"
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> secondly he has had a Google
> bullets fired at him since working for MI5 and has somehow survived,
> wierd....very wierd.

He's also slept with hundreds of women and never once gotten an STD, which is slightly unbelievable.
Wed 10/03/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, cos women are skanky.
Wed 10/03/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
I have played Agent under Fire, Nightfire and James bond: Everything or Nothing. I think Everything or Nothing is miles much better than the rest. I haven't played Goldeneye though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.