GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which James Bond game do you think is best?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/03/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
James Bond (the first ever james bond game)
Goldeneye
Tomorrow never Dies
007 Agent under fire
007 nightfire
007 Everything or Nothing
or any others (if there are any)

I think that Goldeneye was a great game at first but now it is not so good.The first ever James Bond game which was out was good.If you fell into the water a shark would eat you.
I would say the best james bond game ever was......

007 JAMES BOND : EVERYTHING OR NOTHING
Wed 10/03/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
I have played Agent under Fire, Nightfire and James bond: Everything or Nothing. I think Everything or Nothing is miles much better than the rest. I haven't played Goldeneye though.
Wed 10/03/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, cos women are skanky.
Wed 10/03/04 at 15:48
Regular
"Remember me?"
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> secondly he has had a Google
> bullets fired at him since working for MI5 and has somehow survived,
> wierd....very wierd.

He's also slept with hundreds of women and never once gotten an STD, which is slightly unbelievable.
Wed 10/03/04 at 15:41
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Goldeneye.

Apparently I have have 'wasted' a couple of years on that game, according to my mum.
Tue 09/03/04 at 21:24
Regular
": ("
Jaws the shark or Jaws the metal toothed twa+, doesn't really matter as long as he dies in the next movie.
Tue 09/03/04 at 21:21
Regular
": ("
I would say Goldeneye as it is not all based around the "Ever so powerful" Bond......James Bond. (Perfetic) I think the James Bond movies are so not real, firstly hes changed from an old fogey to a handsome "It-Man", secondly he has had a Google bullets fired at him since working for MI5 and has somehow survived, wierd....very wierd.The only thing that makes me like James Bond is the games...especially Goldeneye, it was my first best multi-player game and i'll never stop loving it. Basically, the day i like James Bond will be the day hes gets eaten by Jaws.
Tue 09/03/04 at 21:10
Regular
What about TWINE?

A.k.a. The World is not enough

There were two versions of it as well. The N64 and the PS1 versions, still, neither of them were as good as Goldeneye.

And indeed, Goldeneye is still my favourite Bond game ever. And I'm quite sure it always will be

(although Everything or Nothing is fantastic in single player, and co-op is fun)
Tue 09/03/04 at 21:02
Regular
"um..."
I have to say I like the look of Everything or Nothing but as I have not played it I go with the seminal classic Goldeneye

Multiplayer was awesome and set the standard for many other games.
Tue 09/03/04 at 20:59
Regular
Yeah, we all know it's Goldeneye. Just the multiplayer beats em all.
Tue 09/03/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Rickoss wrote:
> It's easily Goldeneye. None have come close since.

It's the only one I've played, but I have to agree: it is fantastic to play, and it takes some beating.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.