GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"scuse me, im driing a b bit too muc"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/03/04 at 19:29
Regular
why arem i posing here, ive durnk2 pihts of vear
Mon 08/03/04 at 21:07
Regular
Haha, it's funny reading replies laughing at the poor guy. "Aha, you get drunk on one drunk!11! Coz i iz ard like". Ho-hum.
Mon 08/03/04 at 21:05
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Dr. Jonathan Nash wrote:
> All the Scottish, actually (a-ho-ho).

Could be worse, the Irish are rarely ever sober. (Aren't sweeping generalisations fun lol?)

> But no. Larger, bitter? Nah, try it with some Lime if you want. And
> it's much easier to drink out of the glass than the bottle.
>
> Go go go.

Only if I get to use a funnel and I'd have to be pretty drunk before hand.
Mon 08/03/04 at 21:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
Cub!st wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Vanilla coke is for classy people, so is Dr. Pepper.
>
> Yup, it's like bottled sex.

*splurts*

How did you know?
Mon 08/03/04 at 21:04
Regular
"SOUP!"
Dr. Jonathan Nash wrote:
> Cub!st wrote:
> That and beer/lager tastes bitter and nasty.
>
> No no no.
> Ladyboy.

What?
Mon 08/03/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Cub!st wrote:
> I'm with Belldandy on this one, especially when they put the sugar
> round the rim. It just makes it oh so much better. That and
> beer/lager tastes bitter and nasty. I'll stick with Vodka mixers and
> stuff I guess.

Plus it all tastes much better and is generally much stronger, though also generally more expensive than beer also. And only "proper" makes as well, not this crap kiddy alcopop stuff made out of food colouring and deicer...

It's also perfectly possible to feel slightly drunk after one cocktail depending where you go. Abroad it can be confusing because some places they are like basically fruit juice with a shot in, and other places about 80% alcohol content with fruit juice etc for show. Last year in Tenerfie on a Uni field trip this one place had really strong cocktails and a load of us were there on the final night before we left... we undoubtedly confirmed most people's generalisations of English students abroad and only the fact we were spending so much probably stopped them throwing us all out...of course the grilling we got from the leader of the trip the following morning (the party continued on the roof of our hotel....) from the managers complaints (such as the car parked outside the hotel had a smashed windscreen which "may" be connected with the banana on it, which "may" have been dropped from the hotel roof) was barely registered by most of us as we were...ill. And the plane back hit turbulence. There was much (though not me) heaving going on...

Ah, memories....
Mon 08/03/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Teal'c"
Cub!st wrote:
> because you'll be running round with your pants on your
> head...oh was that just me?

All the Scottish, actually (a-ho-ho).
But no. Larger, bitter? Nah, try it with some Lime if you want. And it's much easier to drink out of the glass than the bottle.

Go go go.
Mon 08/03/04 at 20:58
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Dr. Jonathan Nash wrote:
> Cub!st wrote:
>
> No no no.
> Ladyboy.

No no it really does tastes bitter. Stick with vodka mixers mate, relatively cheap because after the first 6 if you have them in about 30-45 mins you wont need to drink for a fair wee while which saves some money because you'll be running round with your pants on your head...oh was that just me?
Mon 08/03/04 at 20:56
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
cookie monster wrote:
> Vanilla coke is for classy people, so is Dr. Pepper.

Yup, it's like bottled sex.
Mon 08/03/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Teal'c"
Cub!st wrote:

No no no.
Ladyboy.
Mon 08/03/04 at 20:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
F1 Fan wrote:
> Imagine getting blootered on two pints.

Heh aye!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.