GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FA Cup Semis"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/03/04 at 13:40
"High polygon count"
Arsenal v ManYoo

Sunderland v Millwall or Tranmere
Mon 08/03/04 at 17:23
Regular
"Notable"
Noooooo.

I was so sure we would meet in the final.

Bring it on biotch :¬P
Mon 08/03/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Here's a comment from a devoted Gooner in Iceland after the draw was made:

Sent: 08 March 2004 14:52
Hello to you. As a big fan of Arsenal I would be delighted to see my heroes walk over Man United and stroll on to the final to complete the tribble (sic).

As a United fan, I'd also like to wish Arsenal the best of luck in their bid to win the Tribble.

;)
Mon 08/03/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> And ManYoo are worse.
>
> Will still be a tough game though. As we know from last year, when
> they can't outplay us, they try to kick chunks out of us.

Pot calling kettle black there. And if i remember right in that game your Arsenal players didn't really need much encouragement to hit the deck. Plus was also the scene of the most blatant piece of acting i've seen when Scholes kicked the ball at Lauren which hit him in his family jewels and then he waited for 5 seconds before actually registering something had hit him and even then writhed around holding his face. Oscar winner that boy isn't
Mon 08/03/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Throws up a quick fact:

'Man Utd have not lost a domestic semi-final under Ferguson since he took over as United manager in 1986'

Not bad at all, lets hope it continues :)

Should be a decent encounter, by then we should have a couple of our senior defenders back and Ole should be in contention too. I can see a heated encounter coming up and Wookie no point talking about United players fouling because the Arsenal players have hardly got the best of records!
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:22
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> I can personally see United wiining, such is their desire to win
> trophies now that the Premiership is ARSEnal's.

If we show no desire.
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:13
"High polygon count"
Don or†ega wrote:
> buh?! You mean when half the arsenal team tried taking out the van!

No, I mean when we beat you 2-0 at OT in last year's Cup! :-)

I can see this being another ill-tempered match, when Keane & co get fed up with the getting the run-around and start kicking masters like Henry and Bergkamp up in the air! ;-p
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I can personally see United wiining, such is their desire to win trophies now that the Premiership is ARSEnal's.
Mon 08/03/04 at 15:50
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Will still be a tough game though. As we know from last year, when
> they can't outplay us, they try to kick chunks out of us.

buh?! You mean when half the arsenal team tried taking out the van! :P
Mon 08/03/04 at 14:43
"High polygon count"
And ManYoo are worse.

Will still be a tough game though. As we know from last year, when they can't outplay us, they try to kick chunks out of us.
Mon 08/03/04 at 14:06
Regular
Even if you Man U fans will say 'think back to 1999' but we're a much better team then back then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.