GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Midnight Club : DUB Edition"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition'.
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:21
Regular
": ("
[URL]http://ps2.ign.com/articles/602/602646p2.html[/URL] - This is IGN's online impressions and if what they are saying is true this could be the ultimate online PS2 game i've been so patiently waiting for.

Good points:

- Cool clan options

- Detailed Leaderboards

- Lag-free

- If a host quits the game carries on letting someone else be host.

- Loads of game modes.

- It will tell everyone when you are typing a message so they can wait for you to type.

Bad Point

- PS2 version has no voice support (text only).

This game sounds soooooo cool online but I have no idea what it actually plays like and what the single player is like because I have never played Midnight Club. I really hope this game turns out to play good as it sounds like it'll rock online!

Who's getting?
Wed 13/04/05 at 12:02
Regular
Stridman, you're an idiot.

You get excited about every online game that comes out for PS2 and about a week later you trade it in.
Wed 13/04/05 at 09:25
Regular
Does anybody else read this game title as Midnight Club: Rubba Dub Dub edition?
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:12
Regular
"8==="
It was online on xbox. I assumed it was on PS2.
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:51
Regular
Was it online before, then? Man, the more videos I watch the more I want this. I'll have to trade in a few of my games if I want to buy this on friday.
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:44
Regular
"8==="
Sounds good. Hopefully it has leagues.

You should be able to set a group of cars/one specific car that people can use when you setup a game. The fact that anyone could use any car in the last one made it quite crap and unbalanced.
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:38
Regular
I just watched some videos and it looks much better than NFSU. Can't waity for it to come out.
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I was going to get it, but I said that a few months ago when my financial status was a little better.

It does look rather good and I'll probably get it eventually, probably just for the chance to do up a Hummer.
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:21
Regular
[URL]http://ps2.ign.com/articles/602/602646p2.html[/URL] - This is IGN's online impressions and if what they are saying is true this could be the ultimate online PS2 game i've been so patiently waiting for.

Good points:

- Cool clan options

- Detailed Leaderboards

- Lag-free

- If a host quits the game carries on letting someone else be host.

- Loads of game modes.

- It will tell everyone when you are typing a message so they can wait for you to type.

Bad Point

- PS2 version has no voice support (text only).

This game sounds soooooo cool online but I have no idea what it actually plays like and what the single player is like because I have never played Midnight Club. I really hope this game turns out to play good as it sounds like it'll rock online!

Who's getting?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.