GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"monkey_man 1 - cyberpunks 0"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/03/04 at 09:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
So I was walking to my girlfriend's house last night. It was about 8:30pm, and I don't normally see anyone on my walk there. But as I approached the bench at the bottom of my road, I see a group of chavs sitting about, being chavvie. Thanks to the paranoia of modern day society, it made me feel a bit edgy that I was going to have to walk through this group of 15-16 year olds, but I told myself that no-one was going to stop me simply walking down the street. But when I got a bit closer, I realised that one of them was standing on the kerb, peeing into the road! What a skank! But I carried on walking towards them, not letting even the chance of smelling fresh wee-wee stop me, and this kid gets really embarrassed that he's been caught out. Not only that, but his mates are laughing at him too. This is excellent, I've put-down a chav without even saying anything!

But it gets better.

I walk past the group and they're trying to stiffle their laughs and maintain their "chav pride". It's like "gay pride", but they wear more caps and aren't old enough to grow handlebar moustaches. I get up the road a bit, and I can hear them going "You got seen by some geezer", and "I can't believe some stranger just came round the corner". Then I get a bit further and the kid eventually shouts out "Hey mate, did you see anything?". What happens next is a work of unbridled genius: "Nah, it was too small". A simple joke for simple people. The reaction was wicked, his mates started clapping, cheering and laughing at him, saying "You got cained by some stranger!". The kid was miffed, his mates were laughing at him, and I had possibly the easiest put-down of a chav ever.

The end. Yay me!
Fri 05/03/04 at 14:50
Regular
I'm off to claim monkey man in the idol thread :^)
Fri 05/03/04 at 14:07
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Yes

how can one word contain so much sarcasm? look, it's literally bursting with it.
Fri 05/03/04 at 14:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yes
Fri 05/03/04 at 14:02
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> If I tried that I'd get malkieeed

is that haggis bashing speak for 'aroused' ? ;D
Fri 05/03/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
If I tried that I'd get malkieeed
Fri 05/03/04 at 13:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Heh, a quick wit is a mighty weapon.
Fri 05/03/04 at 13:37
Regular
why was the great monkey_man warned, anyway?
Fri 05/03/04 at 13:26
Regular
Genius.
Fri 05/03/04 at 13:24
Regular
That's your version of events monkey_dude, but that's not how the 'chavvies' tell it -

they were 'startled' by a wild eyed unhinged looking peeping tom, who followed one of the poor lads into the bushes as he went to answer the call of nature. several of his friends tried to tackle the man, but were thrown clear as the dangerous looking drooling individual insisted on trying to get a good look, and was mumbling something about "my precious".
Fri 05/03/04 at 13:23
Regular
"relocated"
Ho ho, excellent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.