GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lottery"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/11/06 at 11:23
Regular
Just had to buy my mum's work syndicates lottery tickets. They've been doing it since it started but they still havent won the jackpot yet. My parents use to do a few lines each week but I think either before or after my father passed away they soon stopped it. God know how much money they wasted on it all those years. Well not really wasted because some of it goes to a good cause. Well actually no it doesn't I heard in the newspaper awhile ago about how they have billions just sitting in a bank account. Apparently they're being too picky with who they give the money to.

My brother use to do the scratch cards and one a few times, I think my parents and my mums work won a few tenners. Their work won with 4 numbers once and I think that was shared between them all but really wasnt much.

Another article I read not long ago was about these university professors who tried to figure a way how to win it and just stuck with the numbers all these years and finally hit the jackpot.

I remember awhile ago doing a thread about someone changing his numbers to the numbers in Lost (the TV series) only to have his previous numbers come up, perhaps not with the jackpot but the next one up so making him miss out on a huge sum.
Thu 07/12/06 at 16:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I entered the lottery once, when I was 16. I got one number, and therefore won nothing... amazing what you do waiting around to pay for a large quantity of cakes at a supermarket!
Thu 07/12/06 at 16:07
Regular
"I may return"
I'm in Hampshire :D I don't know him though...
Thu 07/12/06 at 16:03
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Sun 03/12/06 at 02:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not won it yet :(
Sat 18/11/06 at 16:11
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I won £6.40.

Go me.
Sat 18/11/06 at 16:06
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I think i was given the wrong numbers :P
Sat 18/11/06 at 13:04
Regular
"Mooching around"
No UK winners I seem to recall...
Sat 18/11/06 at 12:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
If someone wins the lottery on here can they please buy me a large hat and a small island? Thanks. :)
Sat 18/11/06 at 12:22
Regular
"Mooching around"
Heh my numbers were 2, 7, 19, 30, 34 with my 2 lucky stars: 2 and 4.

Lucky dip: 8, 21, 22, 28, 29 stars 3 and 9... not exactly lucky

So I lost £3 altogther, luvly. I guess your million will have to wait Smedlos.
Fri 17/11/06 at 12:01
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yep I'm up for that! :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.