GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lottery"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/11/06 at 11:23
Regular
Just had to buy my mum's work syndicates lottery tickets. They've been doing it since it started but they still havent won the jackpot yet. My parents use to do a few lines each week but I think either before or after my father passed away they soon stopped it. God know how much money they wasted on it all those years. Well not really wasted because some of it goes to a good cause. Well actually no it doesn't I heard in the newspaper awhile ago about how they have billions just sitting in a bank account. Apparently they're being too picky with who they give the money to.

My brother use to do the scratch cards and one a few times, I think my parents and my mums work won a few tenners. Their work won with 4 numbers once and I think that was shared between them all but really wasnt much.

Another article I read not long ago was about these university professors who tried to figure a way how to win it and just stuck with the numbers all these years and finally hit the jackpot.

I remember awhile ago doing a thread about someone changing his numbers to the numbers in Lost (the TV series) only to have his previous numbers come up, perhaps not with the jackpot but the next one up so making him miss out on a huge sum.
Thu 09/11/06 at 11:23
Regular
Just had to buy my mum's work syndicates lottery tickets. They've been doing it since it started but they still havent won the jackpot yet. My parents use to do a few lines each week but I think either before or after my father passed away they soon stopped it. God know how much money they wasted on it all those years. Well not really wasted because some of it goes to a good cause. Well actually no it doesn't I heard in the newspaper awhile ago about how they have billions just sitting in a bank account. Apparently they're being too picky with who they give the money to.

My brother use to do the scratch cards and one a few times, I think my parents and my mums work won a few tenners. Their work won with 4 numbers once and I think that was shared between them all but really wasnt much.

Another article I read not long ago was about these university professors who tried to figure a way how to win it and just stuck with the numbers all these years and finally hit the jackpot.

I remember awhile ago doing a thread about someone changing his numbers to the numbers in Lost (the TV series) only to have his previous numbers come up, perhaps not with the jackpot but the next one up so making him miss out on a huge sum.
Thu 09/11/06 at 11:54
Regular
Any of you guys won anything on the lottery or scratchcard? Or won anything for that matter :P
Thu 09/11/06 at 12:01
"possibly impossible"
£40 and a few £10 over the last 5 years. Still haven't checked the last few weeks.

Don't worry, if I win you'd all better make sure that your Amazon wishlists are up-to-date!
Thu 09/11/06 at 12:03
Regular
Woo hoo! I'll go add to it :)
Thu 09/11/06 at 12:12
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
ive not bothered with lottery in sometime.

ive won £10 on lottery before :) thats about it, scratch cards ive won back my £1 a few times or a few £10's thats all.

I won a £5 in a packet of walkers once too :P
Thu 09/11/06 at 13:39
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Got 4 numbers earlier this year in the works syndicate that netted a measly £48 but nothing apart from a few tenners here and there.

Never done a scratchcard in my life.
Sun 12/11/06 at 11:19
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I have only just got in to the National Lottery. I'm 19 so have been able to play for years. I think it's just all the recent rollo vers that got me interested. I play on the web because that way you don't risk losing your ticket and your numbers are automatically checked and all that, so it's much easier.

I have a ticket which runs out this Wednesday and has been running for a few weeks. Bearing in mind it's only my first ticket, I have already won a tenner on it. Okay, so that's not much, but I have been known in almost every game like this to be luckier than my parents, which makes me feel smug.

I think I'll be playing the lottery a lot more now. I won't be playing every single week or every single half-week though. That's just too expensive.
Sun 12/11/06 at 11:29
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Think im going to start doing the Lottery again. I just forget about it more often then not. Ill do it online again though as i have a habit of Losing the ticket!
Thu 16/11/06 at 09:40
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Im going to have a one off go on the Euro millions this friday. Me and next door have bought a ticket. We each paid £1.50 and got 2 lucky dips.

More chance of winning the normal lottery like but hey! Thought we would give it ago.

Does EuroMillions keep rolling and rolling?

No, if there are no jackpot winners on week 12 of a roll series, the total jackpot amount must be won or it will be distributed among any winners in the next winning prize tier of that draw. Refer to the EuroMillions Game Procedures for more details.

£120 million must be won this Friday!
Thu 16/11/06 at 09:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Seraphim wrote:

> Think im going to start doing the Lottery again. I just forget
> about it more often then not. Ill do it online again though as i
> have a habit of Losing the ticket!

We do it online at work and it checks your numbers for you as well :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.