GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lottery"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/11/06 at 11:23
Regular
Just had to buy my mum's work syndicates lottery tickets. They've been doing it since it started but they still havent won the jackpot yet. My parents use to do a few lines each week but I think either before or after my father passed away they soon stopped it. God know how much money they wasted on it all those years. Well not really wasted because some of it goes to a good cause. Well actually no it doesn't I heard in the newspaper awhile ago about how they have billions just sitting in a bank account. Apparently they're being too picky with who they give the money to.

My brother use to do the scratch cards and one a few times, I think my parents and my mums work won a few tenners. Their work won with 4 numbers once and I think that was shared between them all but really wasnt much.

Another article I read not long ago was about these university professors who tried to figure a way how to win it and just stuck with the numbers all these years and finally hit the jackpot.

I remember awhile ago doing a thread about someone changing his numbers to the numbers in Lost (the TV series) only to have his previous numbers come up, perhaps not with the jackpot but the next one up so making him miss out on a huge sum.
Sun 03/06/07 at 16:25
Regular
"eat toast!"
never had played the lottery, the chance of winning was very, very low. In fact there was probably a better chance of you being killed by falling coconuts, being struck by lightening or eaten by sharks then winning the lottery.

Although my mums work place has an interesting game. Basically everyone is allocated a lottery number, each person puts one pound and each week as a bonus ball is revealed, the member wit the allocated number takes the money.
Sun 03/06/07 at 15:39
Regular
I have been playing in a lottery sydicate since may 2006 and have won nearly £2900.Check it out at www.v-w-d.com/winfree
Mon 11/12/06 at 14:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Should have checked them themselves :D

My work syndicate won £10 over the weekend first time in ages we've won anything.
Mon 11/12/06 at 14:46
Regular
I read an article about a syndicate in Belgium winning 27M Euros, but unfortnately for them the lady in the store over the road didnt enter the numbers properly and so they didnt win. And yes now they all hate her :)
Thu 07/12/06 at 21:29
Regular
LOTTERY RUBBISH !
Thu 07/12/06 at 21:00
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Sunflower wrote:
> Der Nazi wrote:
> most I've ever known anyone to win on it was £64
>
> My mum's friend won 80 pounds before...

My Brother in laws best mates Mum won the jackpot. She gave him £250,000k, which he p****d away.

The most I have won is £10. I won it three times in two months. Nine numbers in two months! I'm not greedy, I don't want nine. I want six in one week!
Thu 07/12/06 at 16:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Still, it's not exactly a vast sum, ist it?

Then again, the chance to win several million is very tempting... wealth and idleness beyond your wildest dreams for a £1 ticket if you win a multiple rollover!
Thu 07/12/06 at 16:50
Regular
"I may return"
Der Nazi wrote:
> most I've ever known anyone to win on it was £64

My mum's friend won 80 pounds before...
Thu 07/12/06 at 16:48
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Random stuff... most I've ever known anyone to win on it was £64....

And it's more likely that you'll be struck by lightning than win, unless you buy a ticket a matter of seconds before the draw, so not much point, though the amounts of money some people win are incredible!
Thu 07/12/06 at 16:45
Regular
"I may return"
It's a tradition in my family to recieve a lottery ticket for your 10th bday, but winning would be breaking the tradition...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.